• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's the best wax or polish for the NSX's paint?

There is no "best". There are just opinions. It's all the same crap. Just buy whatever is on sale at Walmart. :) I simply use the top of the line wash at the local Laserwash and my car looks fine until the next drive in the rain which is almost a daily occurrence here in Florida.

unfortunately it is not all the same crap. but i agree with others, that it is subjective. I recommend a high durable polish with a "system" behind it, meaning pre polish, polish and quick detailer. Honda paint is soft and there are certain polishes that work better than others. Feel free to PM if you like as I don't want to get into any "polish" wars.

unfortunately it is not all the same crap. but i agree with others, that it is subjective. I recommend a high durable polish with a "system" behind it, meaning pre polish, polish and quick detailer. Honda paint is soft and there are certain polishes that work better than others. Feel free to PM if you like as I don't want to get into any "polish" wars.
Were there Polish wars before or after the Czech wars? :biggrin:

I clean my dirtiest Corgi, then flip it on it's back for the clay bar portion. I find it very soothing for the paint and the dog.Then I fire up the big green egg and put on some jerk marinated drums and wings....ahhh summer.

Back