• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's the best?

Any coupe with a 3.2 liter(NA2) drivetrain;).

Without a targa top though, you can't feel the breeze running through your hair. :p

10319230753_438b60f3a6_c.jpg

Last edited:
Years 1997-2001 (Targa), in a rare color can be harder to find than a zanardi (see production numbers), if you can find one with low miles in that model year range, you will have to move fast because they dont stay on the market long.. Those model years have the classic flap up lights, with the more powerful engine and drive train upgrades that NSX collectors covet..

Last edited:
I'm trying to learn before I spend.
Assuming the condition and mileage is equal on all cars, what is the most desirable, best NSX to own? If you could pick any year / model NSX to put in your garage, which one would it be?
Thanks

I would pick the best condition NA2 in the color you like the most. If you like red and black you are in luck! FYI, this question gets asked once a week.

Years 1997-2001 (Targa), in a rare color can be harder to find than a zanardi (see production numbers), if you can find one with low miles in that model year range, you will have to move fast because they dont stay on the market long.. Those model years have the classic flap up lights, with the more powerful engine and drive train upgrades that NSX collectors covet..

IMO, Zanardi's will be the most collectable and increase in value the most as time rolls on. However, I would not trade mine for one as you can't beat MCB!

The Imola Orange Pearls with only 49 magically handcrafted by angels seem rather unicornish and tend to sell overnight or as Shawn thinks, the Imola police snatch them off Prime and sell them in a dark alley to only the chosen. But who am I to talk?

Last edited:
Back