• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel repair & powder coating in DFW

Like title says, looking for minor curb rash repair and powder coating on my aftermarket 3 piece wheels. Any suggestions? thanks:cool:

Wheel Repair Solutions!

Hi Brent,

WHEEL REPAIR SOLUTIONS did an amazing job on my HRE's.
Very Professional and quick turnaround / 2 days as well as mount
and balance. One Stop Shop for Powder Coating too! Devin just
used them for Powdercoating as well and they came out great!
Just ask for Eric or Justin! Tell'em Terry / NSX sent ya!

http://www.wheelrepairsolutions.com/

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions....

Come see us at Top Speed Auto...done through Wheels America....$100 per wheel (regularly $135 per wheel)...includes free pick up and delivery via our place with all repair and re-mount and balance...re-finish or powder coating!

George at Top Speed Auto.com

Brent come out to Tilted Kilt in frisco tonight! we haven't seen you for long time.

Darn it, I missed it......Car is apart at Mikes.......Feel naked driving my Avalanche to these events......:biggrin:

Thanks for wheel info..........

- - - Updated - - -

Come see us at Top Speed Auto...done through Wheels America....$100 per wheel (regularly $135 per wheel)...includes free pick up and delivery via our place with all repair and re-mount and balance...re-finish or powder coating!

George at Top Speed Auto.com

George, if you are moving to Houston, who is running this business and offering wheel repair? thks:smile:

Do either of the above mentioned places know how do fix 2 piece wheels with chrome Lips? My Work Termists have a lot of Curb Rash on the chrome finish. I am trying to find a place that can fix them.

Do either of the above mentioned places know how do fix 2 piece wheels with chrome Lips? My Work Termists have a lot of Curb Rash on the chrome finish. I am trying to find a place that can fix them.

Give them a call, number and contacts in my original response.
If they can't, I'm certain they can point you in the right direction
if it is possible...

I will be doing the wheels of america repair now since George moved just come see me "Andrew aka Saki" at TopSpeed and I'll get you taken care of..

Although I was not able to completed the deal at that time, I still recommend Top Speed. I had great rappore with George and his asking price on a set of used wheels was very reasonable

Back