• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are all the Production deliveries ??

But I am originally from MA and am overly opinionated on some stuff

RSO is totally right about why they went there and they had an excellent event

i just like to grind in my dislike of some places, Orlando sux to me

RSO is totally right

Sorry just had to preserve the quote.

Whenever my adversary on trial says something to the effect that "Mr. Ondrovic is right", "Mr. Ondrovic makes a great point", etc. I always interrupt and ask the court reporter to read back that comment. Judges roll their eyes but my jurors get a kick out of it........

You are right and deserve credit and thanks for what you do

you can have a ride in my car at NSXPO this year in beautiful WI this year too

You are right and deserve credit and thanks for what you do

you can have a ride in my car at NSXPO this year in beautiful WI this year too

Works for me. Thank you.

And if you want to be ballast for some hot laps in my '96 at RA you are more than welcome.

i-MwFg8rC-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Most of Bob's words ring true - not much to say here except we were PLEASANTLY SURPRISED by the new NSX's performance aspect!

Prior to leaving for the NSXPO - I think the guy in that video summed up my feelings for the new NSX. However after being able to ride in the new NSX Pike's Peak car against the McLaren on the race track. I can honestly say both cars are pretty damn fast by my butt dyno.

At the end of the day, each prospective owner will let their checkbook do the talking. If the new NSX is your choice, great and if you prefer the McLaren or Lambo, that's great too!

Never, ever trust or believe lawyers! Lol.... Don't tell my wife though I said that.

I will sit back and wait. Hopefully the nsx will bomb in sales and we can all have one under our roof. But people who throw 200k plus around, usually do not do it at an Acura dealer. I wonder what the heck new owners will be lent as a loaner car when their new nsx has a major service?:wink: Tlx? Ilx? Mdx? Looks like it won't be another nsx for sure. Another thing to consider dropping new rental home money on a car that is already depreciating.

HAHA exactly....most of our new owners are by their own words loving it....the car wears a lot of hats...and 570 hp doesn't suck:cool:
You mean the 415 combined hp to all fours?

Part of the rules is that the loaners have to be MDX or RLX with tech packages. TLX may also be included (I forget) but ILX is a no no.

I remember when I paid almost 4,000 dollars to have my 91 have the clutch and some coolant hoses replaced at Acura a few years ago. They left me a 4 banger Ilx as a loaner. I will cut the story short and just say that I lost all faith in the brand. I have had rental car Fords that handled and accelerated better than that. It just bled the term cheap...
Same with the Mdx. The Rlx I cannot elaborate on. Just sharing my 2 cents guys. Sorry if this makes your 200k car depreciate while sitting in a garage this winter as it is totally NOT my intention at all... I am only contributing my thoughts and thank you for listening and responding.

Which is the reason why I took my money to Hyundai when my wife was looking for a new luxury eastern brand car.

I am not offended.

I am from the keep the car for a long time and enjoy it for what it is school.

I expect depreciation on my cars.

I just think in these internet days, folks are looking for immediate everything. Like we have been saying, the dealers made a mess of the launch and Acura made a mess of the launch. Over time, inventory will clear, they will sort out how many cars should go to each market and the car will find garages to sit in. I am just wondering how they are going to manage an open top version with no room to put a targa top in the car and no space behind the seats to get a retractable hard top stowed.

My rental properties appreciate and rents go up, so paying for the cars is easy.

I am not offended.

I am from the keep the car for a long time and enjoy it for what it is school.

I expect depreciation on my cars.

I just think in these internet days, folks are looking for immediate everything. Like we have been saying, the dealers made a mess of the launch and Acura made a mess of the launch. Over time, inventory will clear, they will sort out how many cars should go to each market and the car will find garages to sit in. I am just wondering how they are going to manage an open top version with no room to put a targa top in the car and no space behind the seats to get a retractable hard top stowed.

My rental properties appreciate and rents go up, so paying for the cars is easy.

Ya know what b&b, I enjoy your posts. Even as a new owner, you agree with the hardships and have bright thoughts for the future.
This reminds me of the NA1 owners. Please continue...
For the record though, I own a 2010 Mdx. It is totaly lack luster compared to a 72,000 dollar msrp Hyundai thay I bought for 55k, about 5k less than my 2010 mdx and it was 6 yeats later... I wish for Acura to make good on sales. Bit the reality is, they ate so far behind, I wonder if they will catch up.
Fyi, sorry for the typo's. I need a pkus sized iphone apparently.;-)

Last edited:
I couldn't afford a NA1 in 91.

By 99 the NSX was stale to me and the S2000 was a better deal, so I got that.

Hyundai is doing a lot of good stuff. The Equus offered a lot for the buck. Yes it had LS knock off syndrome but it was still more car than any US car company offered. Now the G90 is even stronger. They have the V6 turbo and V8 in both RWD and AWD. The new Lexus LS comes out and for now only has the TT 3.5 V6. That motor should have been out a couple of years ago and dropped into the GS. So in summary, Hyundai offers a full luxury car and Lexus is stepping lower.

Since coming on this forum, I've read (and writtten) quite a few gripes about the new car. But this is beyond a shadow of a doubt the most preposterous one I've seen by a long shot.

I wonder what the heck new owners will be lent as a loaner car when their new nsx has a major service?:wink: Tlx? Ilx? Mdx? Looks like it won't be another nsx for sure. Another thing to consider dropping new rental home money on a car that is already depreciating.

Please tell me that you're not even remotely serious expecting any dealership of any brand to keep a limited production very expensive flagship model on hand just to use as a loaner car.

I think the Ferrari dealer will have a Maserati loaner for you but you know you are paying for that somewhere.

I haven't seen a 911 loaner from the local Porsche dealer either, Cayennes yes.

Loaners don't really make or break my day. Yes, the Infiniti dealer throws me a Q70 when my Q50 goes in for service, but I hate those barges.

I just care about having folks at the dealership that will focus on doing really good work. I met with the folks at my local dealer, the technician is a mature, calm guy (i.e. not just trying to slam the car in a and out), the parts guy is an ITR enthusiast and the service advisor and manager are really trying to earn some NSX service business. I would prefer to go to my dealer in WI for service but I am just too lazy to make a 300 mile round trip field trip each time.

I'm just happy when my dealer has a loaner for me, so I don't have to do the car rental or Uber thing. They have a fleet of AWD MDX and RDX (mostly the latter) for use. I've never seen a RLX loaner at my particular dealer. I guess I have low standards. :)

I think the Ferrari dealer will have a Maserati loaner for you but you know you are paying for that somewhere.

And it's the stripper Ghibli that they advertise for a $699/month lease. But there is no Ferrari dealer anywhere that has a LaFerrari to spare as a loaner just in case a LaFerrari or Enzo comes in for work.

Most of my NSX customers usually don't even want a loaner. It's not their only car. And even if I lent them a RLX Advance, their daily driver other car is probably nicer.

I've never seen a RLX loaner at my particular dealer. I guess I have low standards. :)

Some do, some don't. The RLX is a pain in the ass to sell. Rotating them through the loaner fleet and then having to sell the RLX as a CPO would be an even bigger hassle. RLX also has amazingly easy wheels to curb rash. Which a customer driving a big sedan they are not familiar with will certainly do.

Since coming on this forum, I've read (and writtten) quite a few gripes about the new car. But this is beyond a shadow of a doubt the most preposterous one I've seen by a long shot.

Please tell me that you're not even remotely serious expecting any dealership of any brand to keep a limited production very expensive flagship model on hand just to use as a loaner car.
That is not my intention at all,Maternsxtech of early. But you tell me, if I have a 200k nsx and it needs a week worth of work, what will you put me in? A highly coveted Mdx? Please do not make me laigh that hard...

That is not my intention at all,Maternsxtech of early. But you tell me, if I have a 200k nsx and it needs a week worth of work, what will you put me in? A highly coveted Mdx? Please do not make me laugh that hard...

I see a whole lot of Acura born people posting here. I think I am about done trying to share my opinions on a forum I ACTUALLY SUPPORT. Good luck with your sales Acura...

Fyi, my 55,000 dollar Hyundai, when it needs service, they send a tech to my home, pick it up, drive it to the dealer, perform service, then return it home to me. But I guess for 200k I can post here how I am better then everyone because I owned it first? Pleez.... Stop sniffing your own farts its a fucking honda!!!!

Fyi, my 55,000 dollar Hyundai, when it needs service, they send a tech to my home, pick it up, drive it to the dealer, perform service, then return it home to me. But I guess for 200k I can post here how I am better then everyone because I owned it first? Pleez.... Stop sniffing your own farts its a fucking honda!!!!
I don't care how much a car costs. I don't feel the need to have my car picked up and returned to me or provided an equivalent loaner. If my car needs service, I do it myself or run it over to the dealership that I know and trust. I'll have a free soda and good conversation while there. I don't need to be catered to and would frankly feel like an ass if I even participated in something like that. But that's just me. I'm pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Enjoy handing you wallet over then. Enjoy your grape soda...

Back