• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are all the Production deliveries ??

No the numbers were reported by year. I forgot but thought around 2700. I will chec my resource and report by year.

I should have qualified my remarks. World Wide production of the NSX is close to 2400 units. US only is as noted close to 1400.

Congrats, awesome car, and you beat the upcoming luxury car tax! Is this the year for the Leafs? I'm not getting any younger.:frown:

I just took delivery of my 2021 Acura NSX in TOP and indigo interior about a week and a half ago and received #2452 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=37877]Leafsfan[/MENTION] & [MENTION=37491]CPatel_Bos[/MENTION] - WOW!!! Congrats! I'm sure I speak for everyone. Can't wait to hear more and see some pics!

7bd4e5116276b6fc21663a2a95ae7718.jpeg

0340176095f81f258154059af36560c2.jpeg

Beautiful car and color!

One tip for you as a new owner, though: I can tell from that last pic that your hood isn't fully latched on the passenger's side. You can push down on it to try to get it to latch, but the more reliable method is to open it and let it drop closed basically from the height you can hold it when standing up. It makes a loud "clang" that scares my wife every time, but that's what it takes to get those latches to catch fully.

From Page 374 of the 2017 manual. I feel like there's a phrase missing in these instructions.
IMG_5806.jpeg

Just bought new 2021 Long Beach blue last week....number 2440
No available 2021 left in Canada right now. 4-6 months wait for order.

Congratulations and enjoy it in the best of health.

How close is the blue on your car to the blue the Leafs use?

From Page 374 of the 2017 manual. I feel like there's a phrase missing in these instructions.

Yes, I agree. To be more clear, between "lower it to approximately 12 inches" and "press down firmly" it should also say "release the hood".

Thanks for welcome. Here’s the car in showroom, currently getting front end PPF and full ceramic treatment right now. Will be picking up Friday. Actually I am 3.5 hrs north of gta in the Nickle city, home of the Foligno. Very happy to have Nick join the Leafs, he is actually quarantining in Sudbury right now waiting to join the team this weekend. Hoping the goaltending will come around, think we have the grit to do it this year. Although the blue of car not an exact match of the Leafs color, I would put the emblem on for the coming parade:)

Attachments

• CE8F9543-2291-40E1-AFC4-9DDE73CE0E5E.jpg
    CE8F9543-2291-40E1-AFC4-9DDE73CE0E5E.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 180
Thanks for welcome. Here’s the car in showroom, currently getting front end PPF and full ceramic treatment right now. Will be picking up Friday. Actually I am 3.5 hrs north of gta in the Nickle city, home of the Foligno. Very happy to have Nick join the Leafs, he is actually quarantining in Sudbury right now waiting to join the team this weekend. Hoping the goaltending will come around, think we have the grit to do it this year. Although the blue of car not an exact match of the Leafs color, I would put the emblem on for the coming parade:)

Hey [MENTION=37877]Leafsfan[/MENTION], did you have to wait 60 days to let the paint cure? Also if you don’t mind me asking how much did the PPF and ceramic coating run you?

Wow - big congrats to both of you guys! Looks great. After seeing these eye popping colors, not sure if my Source Silver will even standout :)
[MENTION=37431]sbkim[/MENTION] the silver will look beautiful!

@here anyone else have issues with enabling Acura Link services? For some reason the car is not connecting even though I have a subscription. It’s not an issue with my phone, Bluetooth connection or the iPhone app, it’s the car is not showing as sending information.

Hey @Leafsfan, did you have to wait 60 days to let the paint cure? Also if you don’t mind me asking how much did the PPF and ceramic coating run you?

Mine arrived at dealer beginning of March so I think good to go. Full front and roof ppl, full paint correction, inside and outside ceramic pro will cost me around $5500cdn. Don’t go f cheapest, can cost you more later.

Keep hearing about all these rebate talk in US. Anyone know if there is one in Canada? Was not offer any, just small dealer discount. No inventory anywhere up here.

Mine arrived at dealer beginning of March so I think good to go. Full front and roof ppl, full paint correction, inside and outside ceramic pro will cost me around $5500cdn. Don’t go f cheapest, can cost you more later.

Keep hearing about all these rebate talk in US. Anyone know if there is one in Canada? Was not offer any, just small dealer discount. No inventory anywhere up here.

Very nice! I have to wait till mid/end of next month only arrived at dealership on March 23rd.

In the Boston area, full body PPF (10yr warranty) with ceramic coating (lifetime warranty) ran about $7400. Performance package (similar to your option, covering all high impact areas w/ 10 yr warranty) and ceramic coating (lifetime) ran about $4000. All in USD.

The dealership offered the service for $8000/$5500 but basically would outsource it to some rando. Also they wanted to do it right away so not allowing paint to cure for 60 days.

Last edited:
Gorgeous car!

Y'all took Joe Thornton from us.

:frown:

Another April Delivery

Hello, happy to be joining the Club. I took delivery of a Long Beach Blue this month as well. I was warned away from PPF initially so keeping it mostly garaged until I hit 60 days days old. I did see where some people were having ACURALINK issues? I am having them as well. I was hoping I could reset it at home rather than taking a trip to the dealer. But I have not found a solution yet but happy to be joining such an exclusive club!20210409_174859.jpg

@sbkim the silver will look beautiful!

@here anyone else have issues with enabling Acura Link services? For some reason the car is not connecting even though I have a subscription. It’s not an issue with my phone, Bluetooth connection or the iPhone app, it’s the car is not showing as sending information.

I ended up going through the dealership. There was something they needed to do. After that I worked with the folks at Acura responsible for Link services. Now it is functional.

wow I think I like that as much as as the Nouvelle Blue ...

I ended up going through the dealership. There was something they needed to do. After that I worked with the folks at Acura responsible for Link services. Now it is functional.

We had an issue with DJ Iceman's. We had to add a credit card # at the dealership level. I hate to say it, but Acuralink customer service is worthless. Why couldn't the AcuraLink rep add the credit card?

We had an issue with DJ Iceman's. We had to add a credit card # at the dealership level. I hate to say it, but Acuralink customer service is worthless. Why couldn't the AcuraLink rep add the credit card?

So I gave the dealership my credit card, did not work. We’ve “reset” Acuralink 5x so far no solution. Just tickets and escalation. Been troubleshooting for 2 weeks (1 call per day).

[MENTION=32732]powdbyrice[/MENTION], agreed AcuraLink CS and tech support is useless. Even the NSX district/regional sales mgr came out to my place yesterday with no luck. Just tons of “resets/refreshes” but pressing the button does nothing just recorded message that I need an active subscription (which was confirmed to be active multiple times).

Most recently they also deleted my AcuraLink account to reset and no such luck.

I think it’s the cars connectivity that’s not sending data no ability to check status of vehicle or lock/unlock. Would appreciate any help as I feel like I’m getting handed off with retesting the same thing over and over and no fix.
b69d8289a2752c62f9c48b108214e4ca.jpg

Last edited:
Back