• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Where do you guys take your nsx to get serviced in Vancouver?

For "experienced" NSX Mechanics, there's not much choice other than the stealerships (that I know of). What kind of servicing do you need? For the common things like brakes, fluids etc you should be able to trust your regular Honda/Acura mechanic. Trust is the key word.

for the past 3 years (as long as i have owned my nsx, 6 years prior to my ownership all work was done at Lougheed Acura) i have been going to a little shop in Richmond called A&D his name is Tim 604-278-4338 (close to Ikea). he really know his stuff (better than dealership prices) even though his english is a little hard to understand (till you get use to him). very nice guy and honest!!!
i have taken all my cars to him for the past 5 or 6 years (friends and family cars too)

and also about 2 months ago i bought bilstien struts from and installed by Wil (Angus). he did a really good job and seems to know what he is talking about. next time i need something done i would definitly let him work on my car.

also side note : i get all my body work done at Dumoores Collision (604-527-0504), very honest and good work i have been using them for about 14 years on all my cars.

Back