• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where is evof575gtc?

I'm surprised this evo guy only has 2 neg reviews in the past 12 months?

He hasn't been an active vendor on prime in ages....

I am now on the list of people who have gotten ripped off by evof575gtc, I paid for the billet door trim kit and the cluster ring set and after a bunch of BS back and forth texts and calls he has stopped responding to me. Kept telling me the guy messed up and needs to redo, then the post office lost his package, etc...

I probably should have checked here before I paid.

8852 citrus ave
westminster, California 92683
United States

I am in Hong Kong and I have bought something from him recently. After getting his money, he never never picks up the phone, replies to email, whatsapps and SMS. The item is worth US$1,200 and I am planning to escalate it to the police and tax department.

https://complaint.ic3.gov

I filed a complaint here - please everyone else post as much info as you can on him. I've also left a message at the OCPD to call me back. Thx

I bought an NSX-R Mesh Cover from him but he did not deliver the item after receiving the cash.
He is not responsing to email, Whatsapps and pick up the telephone.

I have reported him on with my local police, FBI and Internet Crime Complaints Centre (IC).
Here is his details:

Eric Chu
8852 Citrus Avenue
Fountain Valley
California 92683
United States

Bank of America Account No.: 325003370629

Tel: +1 714 235 5372
Alternative Tel: +1 657 859 9569

Email address 1: [email protected]
Email address 2: [email protected]
Email address 3: [email protected]
Email address 4: [email protected]

Ebay account: themkygod
Ebay item No. 271185321176

Since I do not live in the USA hence I cannot report him with OCPD. Please if any of you is reporting on him can also include my case.

Cheers
Alfred

Back