• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

where to get street legal catalytic-converters?

I am in search of after market converters that is CA legal. Plus will it need to be modified? Im in the Bay/Walnut Creek/fairfield area.

I have two 91 NSX, one with track pipes the other is stock converters.

thanks
Lito

I would think any Acura dealer could get them for you. You can also try random tehcnology if you wanted Hi-flow cats.

Hey Lito, I'm out in the Oakley area......I had a pair of Comtech hi-flow cats installed along with my headers and cat-back exhaust, also by Comtech. I'm very pleased with the performance and the tone! You can call Don at Hilltop Auto (650) or try Comtech directly, I believe they're in El Dorado hills (916) near Sacramento. Although I did have a problem with Comptech sending the cats over to Don, it took them about a month, something about my paper work slipping thru the cracks.

ennessexx.............thanks for the input...can I ask if you still have your set up with the high flow...did it pass CA Emissions?.....I am also checking with random tehcnology to see if they have a set.

I will give them a call........do you still have your OEM cats?

you can call me on my cell or email me at work [email protected]

707 208 0261...I work in Concord.
thanks
Lito

Back