• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

White '92 NSX for Sale - Info Anyone

Anyone have any info about the '92 white NSX for sale on NSX Prime (other than what's in the ad, of course)? My brother has always toyed with getting one, and it seems this one is priced in the market to sell.

Thanks.

Nabil and Barney are well regarded.You should contact them, perhaps, to shed some more light on the car....

Thank you. I now have to convince my brother that white does not make the NSX a "chick's" car. Rather, white is desired by some people and the NSX, as a whole, can be a "chick magnet" (he is a bachelor). :smile:

The color does not change the masculinity of an NSX? I know I own a yellow one. :smile:
Maybe on a Ford Focus or Chrysler Sebring... :biggrin:

He is still adamant. He prefers black (like mine). BTW - Only a few cars can wear yellow well, the NSX being one of them. The others are a Ferrari (think Daytona), Corvette (early 70's and C6 generation), and my '71 Datsun 240Z that I painted Ferrari Fly Yellow back in the day. Not quite retina burning, but nice.

i happen to like mine. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 115
I'm currently looking at that car too. How's do you feel about it?

dj your car looks SUPER! I love white - wanted white when I was first looking and missed out on a perfect one. Oh well. I like my silver one too but there is nothing better than white. Black is nice when it's clean but damn they are hard to keep that way! Good luck.

thanks guys! :biggrin:

on a side note. i'm thinking of going to the import alliance show april 17. anyone else game? speaking of, think i'll open a new thread....

Last edited:
I enjoy being different with bg but the white is lovely and looks exceptional on yours dj. That #4 image shows perfection @it's best.

Back