• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

White NSX vs Redhead Wife (Not Safe For Work)

Just got back from a Carribean vacation and asked my beautiful wife and her great tan to pose with the NSX. Here are a few of the less risque pictures... :wink: :wink:

Re: White NSX vs Redhead Wife

FeetFxr said:
Gotta love those tail lights!

What tail lights? You mean love the head lights! J/K :biggrin:

Nice Car Beautiful wife.

Next time I got married please remind me to post pics of my wife and my NSX together. Hehe. :biggrin: BTW beautiful wife and car.

That NSX is gorgeous, very well put together.

P.S- You're a lucky guy, take care of your women! =)

More g..... less X, please!!!! :smile: :biggrin: :wink:

Danny.

Beautifull NSX, and georgeous wife!

Well done.

what suspension are you using and how low is it? What are the specs on the wheels (size, width, offset)? Thanks.

Damn Todd you guys need to talk my wife into some poses on the X - How was the Vaca, we missed ya at the meet.

Veleno said:
what suspension are you using and how low is it? What are the specs on the wheels (size, width, offset)? Thanks.

I agree, the stance of the car is perfect. Can you post the suspension setup along with your wheel specifications?

The wheels are custom made HRE 546's powder coated white
and are 18x8F & 19x10.5R

I'm ashamed to say...the suspension...the previous owner had the OEM springs cut :confused: The car sits 3" in the front and sides. I avoid speed bumps and steep driveways like the plague!! but, still drive her every day. The ride is actually not bad...a little stiff. I thought about raising it up just a little with coilovers.

Do youself a favor and replace your cut springs with something uncut.If you like that slammed look you might like the H&R springs.BTW ,(speaking of ride height)I'm surprised no one asked how high those heels are :wink: Forget about how low your car is :tongue:

Back