• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Steve,

I think it's time to pull the trigger on a kit for my high beams :biggrin:.

-jason

I want to put my name on the list for a 4300k (i want the true wight light like new OEM euro cars, not blue after market look) low beam light kit, just provide me with payment info.
Thanks.

Please put me down for a 4300k low beam kit. I own a 91. Thanks!

Hi Steve,

Payment sent for a low beam kit 4300K.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Steve,

I just received the package today. Thanks. Now, time to read your manual and try to install it today :biggrin:

Here is a shot of the 4300K in the garage.

This kit is just amazing. It blends in with the factory very well. If I open my hood, no one is able to tell if I added aftermarket HID to it since there is no wire exposed when the headlight cover is on. Thanks Steve! It is probably the best money spent for me. It took me awhile to get the first one out, but the second light was a breeze. While I had the light unit out of the car, I decided to clean all the surrounding of the light. Now, it looks brand new :)

I tested it last night and I LOVE IT. It makes me want to drive the car at night now.

Just awhile ago, I decided to adjust the right side light down a little bit and move it inward. Now, I can't wait for tonight to do more "testing" :)

I used this thread to help with the adjustment. I couldn't fit the screwdriver through the hole of the headlight cover so I removed it to reach the area.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82302

img3166c.jpg

Last edited:
steve, are you still doing this HID kit ? can you pls PM me the cost and shipping to Auckland, New Zealand 0630 ? thanks :)

Hi, thanks for the interest. I am still building the kits for the North America 9006/9005 applications. However, for the rest of the world that uses H1 application, I stopped building them because H1 does not have a specific harness. I feel that my kit does not live up to that "plug and play" task.
Regards,
Steve

What makes your kit so special to sell above 200 dollars? I know ddm makes good kit with lifetime warranty. I don't get what makes yours better?

Not sure who DDM is, but is their kit custom-fabricated to fit our cars?
Do they have slim ballasts to fit inside the headlight bucket?
Does their kit come with step-by-step installation instructions, with photos specific to the NSX, and including warnings of common mistakes?
Has their kit been installed in HUNDREDS of NSXs?

I understand some may be soley looking for the best price- good for them- but most NSX owners aren't in that camp. This is an iconic car, so when upgrading I look for quality parts, a vendor that has a good reputation and is prominent in the NSX community, so WhiteNSX's "expensive" kit fits my bill.

Last edited:
Steve, count me in for low beam kit 4300, 97. Also sent a message, but not certain it went through from my ap

Steve
Now that I've been reading several pages of positive response to your kit, I'm sold. Please put me down for a 4300k low beam kit. I own a 1991. Please PM me with the price and payment arrangements that work best for you. Thanks!

P.S. For anyone lurking, Prime is the best site in the NSX and auto world. We have quality venders who are also NSX owners that understand the quirks of installing aftermark parts on these cars and they manufacture quality parts specifically for our cars at reasonable prices that anyone can install. Plus they back them up better than most other parts sources. I have visited other car sites and have never seen anything as cool as this. I always look at Prime's vendors first when looking to buy parts for my NSX. I also checkout the Market as well.

What makes your kit so special to sell above 200 dollars? I know ddm makes good kit with lifetime warranty. I don't get what makes yours better?

My kits are easier to install and post-sale supports are excellent as I have been told. If you are handy and have reasonable mechanical skills, installing a DDM kit may take a few hours but is totally doable. I am not that gifted and it took me 4+ hours to install my first Mcculloch kit on my NSX and I was quite stumbled then. My kits are not for everyone but mainly geared towards someone who wants a quick step-by-step and trouble free DIY project on the NSX. So far many people like my kits and I am still selling them since 2003.
Steve

Steve, Kit installed and I'm very please. Very high quality, great instructions and a true Plug and Play. Thanks a bunch. Light on the right is with the kit installed and on the left to be done.

Attachments

• Coffee and Cars 2012-10-06 004.jpg
    Coffee and Cars 2012-10-06 004.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 250
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back