• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who can do an ABS Brake flush and exercise the solenoids in OC?

Unfortunately my brakes noise is getting worse and kicks in almost every 20 seconds. Before I spend big bucks, I need somebody to flush it completely and excercise all 4x solenoids. Who do you guys recommend in OC or around the area. How much does it usually cost?

I might need to replace my Brake Master Cylinder as well. Pedals sinking down and does not hold the pressure. I ordered it today. Thank you guys in advance.

Call Ramon at:

Niguel Motors
27140 Cabot Rd # B
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949) 348-2476

You won't find a better NSX technician/mechanic in SoCal. Great prices to boot.

27140-B Cabot Road
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949)-348-2476

+2 Ramon and Tom are the best at this kind of work. I drive from LA to make it out there.

Ramon - I need you to open Saturdays! :) :) :)

He is open, shop is at cars and coffee lol. Im going there friday to get my front rotors off. He is confident that he can get the screws off no problem. Ramon is the man

Call Ramon at:

Niguel Motors
27140 Cabot Rd # B
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949) 348-2476

You won't find a better NSX technician/mechanic in SoCal. Great prices to boot.

27140-B Cabot Road
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949)-348-2476

+3 for ramon

+2 for Autowave. I won't go anywhere else.

Best Regards,

Danny

+3 for Autowave. I had my pump go on all the time, and Shane suggested they service it. It was perfect. Now about a year later, it's starting to do it more often, but it's not that bad.

+7 for Ramon
+4 for Auto Wave

Both are good shops. We are so lucky to have these shops in the OC!!!

Back