• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who can do Powder Coating(rims) in colo?

I just ordered some new shoes for the X and need to get them powder coated. Anyone know of a place in Colorado that is good?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Wheel Shop

Hi Dave...I did a lot of research to find a place to refinish my front wheels...Spec Wheel in Commerce are the experts...give them a call...they were recommended by almost every shop in town and I had them do my front wheels...great price...outstanding service and quality work...I recommend them...and, nice meeting you on the Estes Drive...Mike

Re: Wheel Shop

mmmikemo said:
Hi Dave...I did a lot of research to find a place to refinish my front wheels...Spec Wheel in Commerce are the experts...give them a call...they were recommended by almost every shop in town and I had them do my front wheels...great price...outstanding service and quality work...I recommend them...and, nice meeting you on the Estes Drive...Mike

Hey mike! So thats what you screen name is. I was wondering who you were on here. Nice to meet you too.

Thanks for the info, i'll give them a ring.

Dave

Just a heads up I have seen some of spec's work and would not recommend using them. I'm sorry to say that I don't know of anyone else to use.

Update.... Hey Dave I don't know if you are still looking for a place to get your rims done, if so I can say good things about Powder Coating Specialties, Inc. I just saw some stock WRX wheels they worked on and I was impressed with the finished product. Here is their web address: www.powdercoatingspecialties.com
Hope that helps.
Erik

JDM JUNKIE said:
Update.... Hey Dave I don't know if you are still looking for a place to get your rims done, if so I can say good things about Powder Coating Specialties, Inc. I just saw some stock WRX wheels they worked on and I was impressed with the finished product. Here is their web address: www.powdercoatingspecialties.com
Hope that helps.
Erik

Cool, thanks. I'll check them out as well
Dave

Back