• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who drove their NSX the LEAST in 2014?

2k miles, it's been at the shop geting some surgery for the past 6 months (initially they stated it would be done in 6 weeks) the shop continually adds another 6 weeks when I show up and ask "when it will be completed", frustrating situation as I feel helpless considering that the car is disassembled; I hope to get it back soon so I can drive the s*%~ out of it :smile:

Mileage

"0" miles, maybe 1800 feet down the drive and back to where the cocoon is but it ran many times and it sure does shine when I take it out.

Cheers
nigel

Last edited:
I have 6 cars including my wife's, the daily hustle bustle with the kiddies, bad weather and regular errands causes the NSX to get about 2000 miles a year only. I hope to drive it more in the future.

Of my 5+ yrs ownership, I drove mine the least in 2014 (~1500 miles). :frown-new: I averaged 10k miles the first 3 years though and redline every gear.

For those who don't drive their cars, that's fine. I think we all love looking at a nice clean example of a NSX. Also, I will probably need a few clean spare ones for my children later on down the road.

Last edited:
At the risk of offending anyone, I will mention that this thread is akin to asking whose male appendage is smallest. :biggrin: :biggrin:

This is a really great thread for shoppers. I've coached many a shopper to contact owners of cars that fit the shopper's must-have list and ask nicely if the owner would ever consider selling, rather than wait for the appropriate car to come up for sale somewhere. Please keep posting here in case I stumble onto some WAM (walking around money) and wish to buy a 60K+ mile DD. :)

Its anazing how many people cold call me asking to buy a berlina nsx with yellow accents....:disillusionment:

If you lived here or even just a little closer to Black & Gold country, I honestly can't guess whether you'd get even more, or way less since your Steelers themage is kind of weak compared to some other locallers...

269%2BSteelers%2BCar.jpg

steelersblogpost-pic-e1322474255767.jpg

6a013488a0d73a970c015390f599c0970b-600wi

image0021169678982.jpg

I'm really sorry for the temporary thread jack. But maybe let the last picture above remind us that life is short, so drive your NSX while you still can. :)

I'm all about the derailment.....:biggrin:

At the risk of offending anyone, I will mention that this thread is akin to asking whose male appendage is smallest. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Sorry, I just got around to reading this thread again. But, I LMAO on your comment. Thanks.

...or worshiped as a deity............did somebody say ...unicorn...............

Great Doc, Now Yinz is going to bring back all his unicorn pics from when he was searching for his GPW.

Or the largest, as some people don't need the type of attention that comes with a sports car on a daily basis. :tongue:

I had 422 miles this year.

The previous owner of my car averaged 1.5k miles a year, and had it twelve years. I bought it last year and have already put 12k miles on it. I'm going to email them soon just to update them on the car to let them know that it's still stock and very well taken care of, but driven a lot more. I hope they won't be too upset that I drove it so much. :)

I think I beat you lol less then 100 miles this year but next year I will drive more for sure...

206 miles on the trip odometer this year when I put it in storage today. 60 of those were going to storage. Probably the same number when I brought it home in the spring. That doesn't leave a lot of other driving. Who did less?

If your answer is 0-miles it doesn't count.... since you didn't drive it :tongue:

My car has a total of 37k miles, I've put about 20k on it in the 3 years of total ownership. My ITR has seen only 500 miles this year, now that's my garage queen :)

Really sad to say about, 16 miles. I drove it to Honda dealer get a state inspection and emissions in the summer. I also meet Redskins running back #29 Roy Helu Jr. at the dealer too.

I drove less than 10 km on both my car in the last two years and am in the process of disposing it. I'll list both car on the for sale section soon.

Roughly 900 miles (700 due to driving it back from purchase to socal).

Sad thing is I had to come to Asia to work and was in LA for a total of 3 weeks in 2014.

My car cover went on last night since the overnight temperature with the wind chill it felt like -20. When I got up this morning, it was 8 degrees outside. My odometer said 42790 and I purchased it with 41358. That makes it 1432 for me after purchase in July. Last day I technically drove it was 12/31 as well. Hopefully I get in more miles than that in 2015.

I threw the NSX in neutral and pushed it about 2 feet forward in the garage last week so I can access the tool cabinet that was directly behind it. See, I didn't want to short-cycle the engine.

NAH just kidding! I drive mine all the time:)

Back