• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who has slow windows and wants it fixed for 200.00?!

Update: It is official, Hugo will be coming to West Palm Beach on Sunday 7/26!!! Meet up will be at my home at 9am. 3-5 Nsx should be there. The more the merrier even if you don't get your windows fixed. Please pm me!

------------------------------------

Apparently, Hugo, the famous nsxer who has created the window fix parts is coming to the U.S. And doing a tour to fix nsxs!! The cost including labor is 400.00 for BOTH windows. He will also be selling the kits if you want to install yourself. He will be at my house on 7/26 in west palm beach area code 33411.

Even if you are not coming to get your windows fixed you are welcome to come! The more the nsxs the merrier!

1. Bzyrice

Here is the new thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190157

Last edited:
Hi irv! Ok I'll let you know once the dates are set..

I am pretty open in August at the moment.. What weekend works for all of you?

So, I just found out the pricing to fix both windows with labor AND the parts is actually 400.00.. Sorry for the confusion! Please let me know if you are still in!

Can a moderate fix the title of this post?

All the other posts for different parts of the country for his tour are stating $200 for both. Can we get verification of his exact prices??

Yup here is an email from Hugo himself:

Hi RJ
By 3 cars I meant just 3 installs, with or without a kit ( bought it in the past but never installed...)
Confusion is probably because the price for the installation is the same as the price of the kit, that is 200$
so to answer your question:
Kit + install = 400$
kit alone = 200$
install alone ( if one already has the kit) = 200$

Cheers
Hugo

I think I will live with the slow window(s) for a while longer [actually the driver's side is the slowest. Passenger side is OK]. Besides, my budget is being stretched for the time being for a new wheel/tire purchase :wink:

I'm still trying to get 3 confirmed 100% with the price change some people are in the fence.. Which is totally understandable. Let me see if I can get an exact date from hugh

I have had slow windows and waiting for it to die for 6 years now. It is like a old Toyota Tercel that never dies, but good enough that he/she will feel bad throwing it away. I waited for 6 years now, as well just wait it out.

This kit should fix "slow" windows .. It doesn't fix broken motors from my understanding. Ask Hugo for more info in the three I linked. :)

I may be helping with the installs if Hugo needs me to.. if I can make it from tampa I don't need them on my NSX but will help you guys if needed

- - - Updated - - -

got window grease bring it if you have it, the fix plus new grease will make your windows slide like a bat outta hell.

Awesome Shawn.. Come by my house. You haven't seen my car since I picked it up from you 2 years ago. :)

Also haven't had a chance to post my build thread.. But have had a lot of stuff going on with my car :)

Last edited:
Ok guys this is coming soon! I think I have two people just coming out to see the install, but no one else but me will be having it done. Please let me know ASAP!

So, I think I will have 3 nsxs coming over just to watch!

Time is set for 9am at my house. I live near the south Florida fair grounds in west palm beach.

If you are interested in coming pm me and I will send you my address!

Ok this is coming up in less than two days! Just had another person confirm that will be coming by. Any other last minute people want to join the meet up? Let me know! My wife will be preparing some small snacks and wants to know how many people will be here :)

Back