• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is available this Saturday, 10/13?

Just gauging interest to see if anyone wants to get together somewhere. We have a new local owner with a pristine black coupe that I'd like everyone to meet, and I know there are a few people with shiny new exhausts that would probably like to show them off. :D

Chime in and if there's enough interest, we can set up something.

count me in, work not withstanding. If my nsx is back from sos i'll bring it. otherwise I'll bring JSTAFRD

Want to meet at the car show? Pavilions or west side show?

Every Sat. there is a car show at 67th Ave. and Bell Rd (Kmart parking lot). about 1/2 or 2/3rds the size of the Pavilions show. It runs from 5-8ish.

I should be in... why not do both shows? Westside then Pavs?

Last edited:
I should be in... why not do both shows? Westside then Pavs?

Sounds good, for once there will be some good NSX representation at a west side car show. The address is K-Mart/Mixteca, 6731 West Bell Road, Glendale, AZ (southwest corner of 67th ave/Bell Rd).

Also, if anyone is bored this Friday afternoon I'm planning to leave work early and attend the Norterra Car Show. Here are the details.

Last edited:
I might make the 67th ave show....But mine will be dirty as I doubt I'll have time to wash it in the morning.

Don, it will be awesome if you can make it! I've been in contact with a few others offline about getting together, and if they show up it will be a great meet. Hopefully we will see a new-to-AZ black 94, and a clean yellow 02 (which belongs to an owner who was around during NSXPO 2005, and is back again), in addition to the recent regulars. It will be great to hang out again, the weather should be nice and cool too. :)

Sam, Peter, Joe, Mark and others who have not yet chimed in, hope to see you guys too!

If i get my front rotors replaced by then, I am off work at 5. Someone keep me in the loop via text! Working all week :(

If i get my front rotors replaced by then, I am off work at 5. Someone keep me in the loop via text! Working all week :(

I can help work on your rotors, I'm off this week and daytime Friday or Saturday is open for wrenching

Don, it will be awesome if you can make it! I've been in contact with a few others offline about getting together, and if they show up it will be a great meet. Hopefully we will see a new-to-AZ black 94, and a clean yellow 02 (which belongs to an owner who was around during NSXPO 2005, and is back again), in addition to the recent regulars. It will be great to hang out again, the weather should be nice and cool too. :)

Sam, Peter, Joe, Mark and others who have not yet chimed in, hope to see you guys too!

Ditto !

Sweet! I haven't had pho in forever. We can do Pho Avina again if you like. I'll be in touch with you tomorrow. :)

If we are making a trip to the tunnel, then I am going to bring the Ford.

I figured that Mike and I would take the tunnel on the way out to the west side show.. since we both have the shiny pretzel exhaust it ought to be entertaining if not loud as hell

I haz loud intake noises?

Oh car is done. And on BBS's.

At work till mid afternoon. Someone keep me up to date of locale!

Back