• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is going to NSXPO '08 in Portland, OR?

Who is going to NSXPO '08 in Portland, OR?

• Total voters
I know it's early. Just curious as to how many SoCal folks are planning to attend NSXPO '08?

Since we have family up there, we'll be going. So for now I am making arrangements. If I decide to sell my car, obviously I won't.

BTW - This is a public poll (your name will show when you submit).

Please do not participate if you are not in SoCal - Thanx

Last edited:
I probably won't take my car so I won't subject it to more rock chips...:frown: Maybe I'll take the train up there and fly back...not sure. I am definately going though. I missed out on Ohio.

Donna and I are planning to drive up. Plan to leave a couple days early and make some stops along the way to cut the drive into easy and enjoyable drives. The drive home on the other hand will be coffee and Red Bull. :biggrin: Dave is the lead on the event for the committee, he swears 2008 will blow your doors off. He's got my vote. Hopefully we can get a decent turnout from the SoCal group and form some caravans.

1028 mi. 15.hr 49 min.

Hopefully will be in a caravan, take 2 days up & back.
Plenty of time to set up hotels etc. LOL LOL

I probably won't take my car so I won't subject it to more rock chips...:frown: Maybe I'll take the train up there and fly back...not sure. I am definately going though. I missed out on Ohio.

Man...you have to drive your car. I am driving all the way from Indiana and back, so your drive is short in comparison. :wink: :cool:

Man...you have to drive your car. I am driving all the way from Indiana and back, so your drive is short in comparison. :wink: :cool:

Yeah, you're probably right...I am thinking about it. It just makes me sick everytime I do a drive and come home and notice more chips :mad: . After the Laguna Seca event, the fires were going and the winds were Howling...I was afraid my car was getting sandblasted. I think it was the first time I drove 55..:biggrin:

Maybe I should have my rock chips filled in and do a clear bra....

bought my first NSX in Portland and drove it home..one of the funnest drives in my life(driving my first NSX over 1000 miles after picking her up helped:biggrin: ) Hopefully I'll have my 3rd NSX by then and do the drive again..:cool:

Big D don't be a big P and drive your ass up there!!!:tongue:

I gotta bra you can borrow:smile:

Big D don't be a big P and drive your ass up there!!!:tongue:

I gotta bra you can borrow:smile:

LOL...I hear you. I was thinking of a bra, but it doesnt cover enough...

LOL...I hear you. I was thinking of a bra, but it doesnt cover enough...

Then go with one of the full nose and half hood bras. You can even get the mirror guards. No issues with mine, just drove it SoCal to Monterey for Laguna Seca, no issues at all.

99% in and driving the NSX...Might be the insentive to get the bra before then. Still working on suspension tidbits at this point, but I've got 10 months to get my act together...

Yeah, you're probably right...I am thinking about it. It just makes me sick everytime I do a drive and come home and notice more chips :mad: . After the Laguna Seca event, the fires were going and the winds were Howling...I was afraid my car was getting sandblasted. I think it was the first time I drove 55..:biggrin:

Maybe I should have my rock chips filled in and do a clear bra....

You really should consider the clear bra. On my car I had the entire front repainted because I had more than just a few chips, and immediately after that I applied the 3M Clear Bra. The front of the car still looks new after almost 30,000 more miles. It really is a great way to keep your car looking great, and allow more worry-free enjoyment of your NSX.

We're seriously considering it. I took my Dad to 2005 in Phoenix and we had a great time. Any idea of exact dates yet? We're also planning another trip to the Big Island in October next year.

We're seriously considering it. I took my Dad to 2005 in Phoenix and we had a great time. Any idea of exact dates yet? We're also planning another trip to the Big Island in October next year.

Social 9/25 to 9/28
Track 9/29 and 9/30

When and where exactly is this going to be? Thx! I might just drive up... never been to Portland before.... :biggrin:

Real men never say that a bra doesn't cover enough. :biggrin:

LOL, good one Ken

Meeyatch1 said:
You really should consider the clear bra. On my car I had the entire front repainted because I had more than just a few chips, and immediately after that I applied the 3M Clear Bra. The front of the car still looks new after almost 30,000 more miles. It really is a great way to keep your car looking great, and allow more worry-free enjoyment of your NSX.

I think you are right, How much does the clear bra cost?

Back