• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Who sells Aluminum Coolant Tanks?

EAC

Legendary Member
I need one ASAP. Where can I buy one? If you have one or know where I can buy one. Let me know.

Eric

SOS doesn't carry them anymore and there is noway I'm ordering anything from Dali.

.... there is noway I'm ordering anything from Dali.

Your lose IMHO.

I believe the SOS tank is available again. Call them.

Last edited:
SOS doesn't carry them anymore and there is noway I'm ordering anything from Dali.

So you're out of luck. No one else is in the game.

Dali will not screw you over if they have it in stock. I bought my from them and didn't have any problems.

the trick when ordering with dali is using c.o.d.if he has it he'll ship it,if he doesnt he'll give you a prompt email.

I would contact STMPO about one.

I personally saw the welds on a SOS tank fail and spew out hot coolant all over the engine bay on my friends car on the way to NSXPO 2010. I sure hope they redesigned or reengineered the welds on that thing.

I would have gone to STMPO but he doesn't offer it anymore :frown:

I personally saw the welds on a SOS tank fail and spew out hot coolant all over the engine bay on my friends car on the way to NSXPO 2010. I sure hope they redesigned or reengineered the welds on that thing.

Any thoughts on just googling "custom aluminum coolant tanks" and taking a few measurements and seeing what option fits best in the space? They all function the same way, you just want something that fits and is reliable:

http://www.s2carbonworks.com/honda11.html

I thought about that too, one would just need to throw together a little bracketry and tada!

Same here but at the track. The STMPO one was the best purpose built, or Dali cylinder. After watching an engine grenade because of this, I am now prone to stick with OEM for this job.

What's wrong with the factory tank, anyway?

Back