• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who wants to go for a ride along in the NEW NSX - with Peter Cunningham as pilot!

awesome surprise Bob .....whomever wins needs to wear 3 go pro cameras on their head:biggrin:

You have a Championship to WIN this year !
Good luck at INDE Ravi !
Wish you could have joined us.
Will be thinking about you brother !

jealousss!!!! haha

when people ride in my NSX they love it.... but they will not know the real feeling of how in touch with the car you are till they drive it.. riding shotgun would be like giving a kid a lollipop
but they cant take the wrapper off LOL

but that's awesome though bob

Sounds great, what a fun opportunity!!

Unless there's a time or insurance or other type of constraint, offering only 3 sounds like a missed opp for Acura to schmooze and plant the seed into a couple dozen potential buyers. :)

Sounds great, what a fun opportunity!!

Unless there's a time or insurance or other type of constraint, offering only 3 sounds like a missed opp for Acura to schmooze and plant the seed into a couple dozen potential buyers. :)

It is being done to raise money for a worthy charity so it was necessary to make it "exclusive enough" to maximize raffle sales and revenues.

Attendees may have other "opportunities" for up close NSX 2.0 love during the event............... :wink::biggrin:

It is being done to raise money for a worthy charity so it was necessary to make it "exclusive enough" to maximize raffle sales and revenues.

Attendees may have other "opportunities" for up close NSX 2.0 love during the event............... :wink::biggrin:

I see says the blind man. I figured there might be! As good as my first NSXPO experience was last year, I can tell this one is going to be so much better, as should always be the case.

A big THANK YOU to Yinzer (Andy) who is unable to attend NSXPO 2015 but was extremely generous in buying raffle tickets for a good cause and donating the ride if he wins it to one of our attendees.

A big THANK YOU to Yinzer (Andy) who is unable to attend NSXPO 2015 but was extremely generous in buying raffle tickets for a good cause and donating the ride if he wins it to one of our attendees.

Good for you, Andy. I am heading out to Palm Springs.....connection right now at Chicago Midway airport.

Planning on buying up a few of those tickets myself.

John

Wait a minute, PC isn't going to swing by the Burgh and pick me up if I win?

I get to ride in the new NSX!!!

My dad bought his new 1992 red/automatic NSX when he was 65 years-old. He had over 100,000 miles on it when he took it to the dealership in 2005, at 78 years-old, and traded it in, with lots of money (!) for a 2005 RSX.

My dad had Alzheimer's then, although I didn't realize it. He died from it in 2007. What's my point? I think he, on the spirit side, had something to do with me being one of the three lucky winners today. I bought my gorgeous 2005 Long Beach Blue Pearl NSX in 2009 with inheritance money from him. I think he wants to and will be, riding along with me tomorrow! I'm so happy to be one of the lucky winners!

Last edited:
we want a full report, even if you are sworn to secrecy:biggrin:

I get to ride in the new NSX!!!

My dad bought his new 1992 red/automatic NSX when he was 65 years-old. He had over 100,000 miles on it when he took it to the dealership in 2005, at 78 years-old, and traded it in, with lots of money (!) for a 2005 RSX.

My dad had Alzheimer's then, although I didn't realize it. He died from it in 2007. What's my point? I think he, on the spirit side, had something to do with me being one of the three lucky winners today. I bought my gorgeous 2005 Long Beach Blue Pearl NSX in 2009 with inheritance money from him. I think he wants to and will be, riding along with me tomorrow! I'm so happy to be one of the lucky winners!

That is awesome! Glad to see you get the ride.

Now let me post some pics of the new NSX:

:tongue:

I was smiling the whole time. :biggrin::eagerness::welcoming::glee::love_heart::eek:nthego::biggrin2::tickled_pink::biggrin-new: We three rode in the black NSX that we all saw last night.

Last edited:
.....................soOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:eek:

Like Patty said, we were asked not to share our impressions for a couple of weeks.
I can tell you, I am still smiling..
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
We were asked nicely to keep our impressions to ourselves for 2 weeks. All you get is your imagination in your wildest dreams. :biggrin:

can that be in cat weeks.....:tongue:

My lips are sealed!! :) But man was that fun!

Back