• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who was doing the mesh engine covers?

:biggrin: bueler....bueler.....bueler....??:confused: ??

Wasn't someone on here doing a core exchange program for engine covers? Turning your carpet one to mesh?

Is this still available, if so How much?

PM Paul, he lives here in Houston and does an excellent job. His screen name is also Paul. and my name isn't Bueler:biggrin:

I pm'd him a while back (weeks or a month) concerning the same issue. He has been really busy with a new addition to the family and these have become a low pri for him. Maybe after the holidays

x

hey 1titen....sold the day he posted ...trust me i was all over it

just wish i could get ahold of him someway(pm's and emailed), but i guess if hes got a new addition to the family, thats more beautiful then any engine cover

btcog82 said:
hey 1titen....sold the day he posted ...trust me i was all over it

just wish i could get ahold of him someway(pm's and emailed), but i guess if hes got a new addition to the family, thats more beautiful then any engine cover

Me too. itry to contact him many times regarding the engine cover.
if you can find please pm.

thanks

1TITENSX said:
Paul does have one for sale here.

I bought that one... though he may have others. When I bought that one, he indicated it was the last one he had "in stock". Don't know if he's still doing them.

J

Hey guys I'm still around just very busy lately. Work is not much fun right now but should get better in late January. I will try to respond to your PMs tomorrow morning when I get into the office. The little one is in bed and that's where I'm heading. Sorry it took so long to respond to this thread. Take care...

Paul

Hey guys I am no longer doing the mesh engine covers. I just don’t have the time any more. They are pretty easy to make but they are very time consuming. I have made several in the past and may make one or two more in the future but I don’t plan to make one any time soon. There is a pretty good write up in the FAQ/DIY section of Prime on how to make a mesh engine cover. Here is a link… http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/DIY/mesh_engine_cover.htm

You can also check out Chris’s site SOS. He sells mesh engine covers too. Here is a link to his site… http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/engine_hatch_covers.asp

02#154 said:
I bought that one... though he may have others. When I bought that one, he indicated it was the last one he had "in stock". Don't know if he's still doing them.

J
I don't know if is going to work with your "T" James - the shape is not only different underneath to accomodate the different strut brace but you'll also have no storage for your top. And don't you have added complication with a certain go-faster item? ;)
You probably already took those things into account, but just in case .....

All concerns I had before buying, Ken. But Paul assured me that it would work, as he's sold one to another "T" owner with the same setup I have... and he was right. Very nice fitment. As for storing the roof: I rarely drive with it off and the SOS site says that it fits in the trunk, though I've never tested that statement.

J

I bought one from Paul back in May '05, the quality and detail are top notch. He does a great job of packing it also. He called me to make sure it arrived in one piece, great guy to deal with!!

John
'91 Red/Ivory

Beaknose...are you trying to rub it in or what:frown: ...lol..:biggrin: its all good. im just crying now:frown: wishing he would make one last one for me...but i guess a new edition to the family takes up time...

Back