• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whole bunch of parts for sale: Foose Rims, Spare Tire, Tool Kit, Intake, Trim Pieces

Whole bunch of parts for sale: Foose Rims ($1000) , Spare Tire, Trim Pieces

Foose Speedster Rims ($1000): Front 18X7.5 Rear 19X8.5 These came off of my 93 NSX that i bought. Tires are Toyo 275/30/19 in the rear and 215/35/18 in the front. They both have about 30-40% tread left. The rims are in good shape. none of the chrome is flaking, one rear and one front has some minor curb rash but the rims are still shiny and are very presentable. Below is the link of the rims on MY car that I bought:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=100

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS of all items........... Please scroll to the next page if you don't see the item....... Email me for more detailed pics.
http://community.webshots.com/album/555961496uNkkKv

Spare Tire Bracket ($20)

OEM engine cover ($75): No rubber seal but still has the engine stand. Excellent condition.

OEM shift Knob ($15): Has minor wear, but still in great shape

OEM shift boot ($25)

OEM A pillar interior trim($60): light gray, no bubbles or rips. One of the clips are broken, but the trim piece still snaps in securely.

OEM B pillar interior trim($40): light gray, no bubbles or rips. One of the clips are broken, but the trim piece still snaps in securely.

OEM Garnish Pad ($60): Black, no rips or tears. This is the piece that is near the door. Where the fuel cap release lever is.

OEM Cowl Trim: ($40): Black, the thin strip in front of the garnish pad that runs along the interior where the door is. Great condition.

OEM Springs ($75)

RM Racing Filter ($20): Used but clean

That's all I can think of for now. I'm located in the Los Angeles area and prefer local buyers for some of the bigger items such as the rims but am willing to ship for out of state buyers (you cover the shipping charges). I'm trying to be fair for the prices of the items, if you have an offer that you think is reasonable i'm open to it.......

PM me or Email me at [email protected]

Simo

Last edited:
Re: Whole bunch of parts for sale: Foose Rims, Spare Tire, Tool Kit, Intake, Trim Pieces

PM sent on the trunk carpet.

Back