• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's Bought an '02/'03 Recently?

Yearning to see some good pics from somebody that has bought a '02+ car. I've seen the Long Beach Blue that is out there, but am seeking some others. Anybody looking at the silver one on eBay currently.

Regards.

NSXaholic said:
Yearning to see some good pics from somebody that has bought a '02+ car. I've seen the Long Beach Blue that is out there, but am seeking some others. Anybody looking at the silver one on eBay currently.

Regards.

Hi. I would like to see the Long beach blue. Do you have any pic's?

LGNSX

Silver 02 on ebay

Does anyone know the history or carfax on the silver ebay car posted above? Can't see why someone would take the hit on a new one for only 8800mi. and how it ended up at a Ford dealer.

Re: Silver 02 on ebay

TyraNSX said:
Does anyone know the history or carfax on the silver ebay car posted above? Can't see why someone would take the hit on a new one for only 8800mi. and how it ended up at a Ford dealer.

I've seen '02's being resold with 800 miles (a no-reserve silver one because the guy had back problems), as well as a black one that only had ~4,000 miles (I think!) on it. Everybody has their own issues: change in financial situation, change in relationship (bought the car for somebody else, who doesn't/can't/shouldn't have it now), didn't like the car, found a better/another deal elsewhere, etc., etc. There is usually a valid reason behind every resale. I'm sure there is one in this too.

Regards.

ive seen a long beach blue by me twice ...... same car each time ,but i dont think the owner is a member of this forum.....i seen the car both times off pelham parkway by the hutch.

The following is an email I received from Hadley Goad re: the Silver NSX on ebay.

This vehicle is in perfect condition. It has not been repainted or touched- up. I can not find any scratches on the wheels or paint. The leather as far as I can tell is Black. Though, I have never seen the charcoal to compare. This vehicle can be purchased directly for $70,000.00. If you have further questions let me know.

On a personal note: This vehicle goes 130mph like it’s sitting still !!!!!! It’s the most awesome car I’ve ever driven!

Sounds to me like this car is being driven hard by the salesperson.

Just finished my purchase of a 2002 Silver/Onyx with 2, 476mi. The car was picked up by the auto transporter today and is on its way to Portland, Oregon. Will post pics when it gets here (7-10days).

bfudge said:
On a personal note: This vehicle goes 130mph like it’s sitting still !!!!!! It’s the most awesome car I’ve ever driven!

Sounds to me like this car is being driven hard by the salesperson.

I think most NSXs have been driven that fast at least once. That's not a cause for concern.

bfudge said:
Just finished my purchase of a 2002 Silver/Onyx with 2, 476mi. The car was picked up by the auto transporter today and is on its way to Portland, Oregon. Will post pics when it gets here (7-10days).

Congratulations bfudge!! And welcome to the club. Look forward to those pictures (almost as much as you are undoubtedly looking forward to getting the car!!) :)

Regards.

Back