• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's rocking kw v3 here?

I'd like to ride in kw v3 equipped nsx. No track or hwy but streets only. Would anybody local give me a ride?

Last edited:
I think we all should have mini NSX meet. I'm in SF but don't mind going either direction. Not sure about east bay (I've been on Mines/130 only) but anywhere down on peninsula like i35/92 to i135/84 or all the way south to 17 anywhere would be great place to go. But I'm down on east bay too especially if Rob (1K2GO) has more roads to show ;)

I think this may be good place to go: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/179581-Go-Kart-racing

Last edited:
Down or GoKartRacer in Burlingame if thats easier for everyone

I think we all should have mini NSX meet. I'm in SF but don't mind going either direction. Not sure about east bay (I've been on Mines/130 only) but anywhere down on peninsula like i35/92 to i135/84 or all the way south to 17 anywhere would be great place to go. But I'm down on east bay too especially if Rob (1K2GO) has more roads to show ;)

I think this may be good place to go: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/179581-Go-Kart-racing

With any in-door karting place, you get what you pay for. If we want an arrive and drive spot, GKR or K1 serves its purpose and provide a good hour long racing experience for around $60

While Sonoma will indefinitely be better, it's much more expensive and requires much more time.

If this is a quick meet, we can do coffee + GKR + KW review in about 2.5 hrs

Last time I was there (few years ago) it was bumpy as hell and beat up karts. Reason I never went back. Did they change anything?

With any in-door karting place, you get what you pay for. If we want an arrive and drive spot, GKR or K1 serves its purpose and provide a good hour long racing experience for around $60

While Sonoma will indefinitely be better, it's much more expensive and requires much more time.

If this is a quick meet, we can do coffee + GKR + KW review in about 2.5 hrs

For sure. I asked only from practical perspective. E.g. Umigo in Livermore (good track and somewhat good karts), LeMans Karting in Fremont (good track and karts)..
Honestly I think we can do any and be off with good times

but I'll be honest.. I'm anxious to go back to Orinda/Bear Creek Rd and see how my bilsteins take it :)

Last edited:
For sure. I asked only from practical perspective. E.g. Umigo in Livermore (good track and somewhat good karts), LeMans Karting in Fremont (good track and karts)..
Honestly I think we can do any and be off with good times ;)

Same here :) I'm down for any of the options we've discussed

On a personal note, I've always thought the cars at GKR were better maintained than LeMans, but I'm biased... GKR is 2 miles away from my office and close for my SF friends

Same here :) I'm down for any of the options we've discussed

On a personal note, I've always thought the cars at GKR were better maintained than LeMans, but I'm biased... GKR is 2 miles away from my office and close for my SF friends
They must've changed. Which is great. Very close to me too. Let's see what others have to say about time and location etc

Last edited:
I was just looking at KW V3 last week. Was thinking of getting rid of my Bilstein and Dali street/track spring set up. When are you guys thinking of meeting up?

Back