• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will you ever sell your NSX?

Every car is special ad unique in their own ways.

plus you get a very stiff chassis with the S2000 for a rag top!

I also like to do side by side comparisons for the sake of justifications. I go to these posts to remind me of why I can never sell my NSX. But if I had to replace it, I can really say I cannot find a comparison.

I've began my journey back to the NSX as I have just bought back my 2002 Imola Orange/Onyx NSX-T.

My journey in cars is long and extensive (GT3, 911 T, M2, etc.) and I'm a past NA1 NSX owner (3 of them). Presently I have a 2021 Corvette C8 which is such a damn good car so my garage will be both it and the NSX-T.

wow a blast from the past..welcome back Jet...

Mine is on Bring A Trailer as you read this.
I turned 80 in June... It's time for someone else to enjoy it.
H-

Indeed..I think the Big E from our NE region also has his very clean coupe on BAT....best of luck with the sale...

Yeah... Thanks guys.
I'll still be watching Prime.
And the new owner (we'll find out who on Friday afternoon) will probably pick up where I left off.
H-

I'll still be here too.
H-

Go on Bring A Trailer and say something nice about my car!!

Last edited:
Prime is ruffage for the mind.....:biggrin:

Car was sold today on Bring A Trailer....
To a gentleman in Southern California.
$95K
Kinda sad to see it go. ��
H-

very nice sale...add your sale to the racerwing database..

My illustrious track coach at Mid Ohio for TWO glorius DAYS !

Car was sold today on Bring A Trailer....
To a gentleman in Southern California.
$95K
Kinda sad to see it go. ��
H-

Hey H S -

Surprised with this, but Genau repped it very well. It sold itself! Nice return for your treasured NSX.
Reminded me of an old Harry Chapin tune. Line "Harry, Keep the Change."

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q="Harry+-+Keep+the+change"+

If you need a thrill ride in the future, book yourself over here to DTW and we'll issue you a MI and OH turf permit, and an NSX for a spell.

Signed,

Your track student

Last edited:
Thanks alumo4org! Will always remember my track days with a smile -- and yours too!
H-

welcome...please post a separate intro thread with the details on your new to you 93 gpw!

I also had a silverstone S2K first year in 00. Great cars..now the used market for them is picking up, thankfully supply is better than nsx..

You can setup the nsx to be a very nice track/street car.

Have to reply, have had mine 11 years and wouldn't trade it for anything. New Conti's are fab, and you can't hear it running in the garage or in the shop. Mungenast in St. Louis has kept it in super shape to 108k. I'm keeping it till Jesus says it's my time, and my kids fight over it, take my titanium shoulder and have the ball part engraved with my signature and shift pattern engraved on it and swap it for the current stock ball so they can grab old dad every time they up or downshift, or till I can't get in it.

Know we can always get out, just pull up to the curb and fall out, something cute will pick me up. At 80 there are few things that give you the rush of adrenalin that hearing the VTECH kick in, in 2nd does. Leaving the young in the dust is an absolute Joy.

Last edited:
I have to jump in as well. The plan (so far) is to never part with my bone stock ‘97. Bought it new. It’s been a wonderful 25 years. Lots of events, drives with my wife and fun outings. It’s always a blast taking it out and watching the reactions from on lookers. I’ll never forget the Acura sponsored corral at Laguna Seca back in the late 90’s and being selected for a parade lap to take the Indy CART drivers to their cars just before the race. I happen to get Michael Andretti and was the only Monte Carlo Blue at the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is restraint...:biggrin:

Back