• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Windows are slow, anyone wanna get together for at window track grease session?

Im local in the bay area, Alameda to be exact. I have a 92 Nsx and the windows are slow, I read that some guys did this years ago. Hit this thread back if you guys would be interested. We can do it at my place or where ever. Hit me up

I'm definitely interested. I live in the South Bay and visit Alameda often, so it would work perfectly. Let me know if plans move forward. Thanks.

I might be up for it for both my NSXs if it happens in June or later. This month will be crazy busy with the impending birth of my son.

To be honest, while my car was undergoing a color change, the body shop took off the door panels and i cleaned the tracks with alcohol and then greased em with urea honda grease... Windows work good as new now. I didnt even take the tracks out (i have small wrists)... Im always down to kick it with nsx owners, so holler if you guys need help

Hey I just saw this. Its posted in the Northwest section instead of the Norcal section. I would be interested. Maybe we could do it at the next NSX Monthly meeting.

My driver side window is terribly slow, and could use a re-grease. Anyone in?

if someone wants to start making a list and potential places to do it at, i guess we can start it here

I've be moving down to Sacramento late July and would like to have my "slow" window fixed.

Please update this thread if the event is going to happen.

Back