• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wings West W-Typ 5PC

Anyone have more pics out there, or have any thoughts on Wings West? I'm thinking of ordering the 5PC Kit From Wings West: (Minus the Wing!)

http://www.wingswest.com/products_detail.asp?page=1&id=57

wallpaper.jpg

There are a number of NSXs that have the kit on, myself included. The front fits fine, although the side and rear would need to be properly fitted before painting(a heat gun works wonders). Aside from that, it's a great kit for the price.

I believe Dali Racing has the best prices on these, even better than buying it from Wings West. Check Mark J. first!

Too see more pictures just search in the picture gallery section.

Veleno is correct. Mark Johnson @ Dali has a good price. And his shipping (when items are in stock) tends to be speedy and realistically priced. Click on my signature for some pics.

-Randy

Brian2by2,

You can paint the kit off of the car, that's not a problem and I believe that's what we all have done. What you need to do before painting it is prefit the kit onto the car, meaning mount it on the car and make the proper adjustments for the best fitment and then have it painted. Hope that clears things.

Fury... your car is the same colour as mine... looks sweet! Now I know what it will look like on my car!

Yep, I sent an E-Mail off to Mark at Dali seems to be a good deal there I hope he can ship to Ont Canada?

Does anyone know the phone number at Dali for Mark, I didn't see if on the Dali site. Although I did see Mark's E-Mail. Maybe I'm just blind...

Thanks,

RudeBoy_baby_NSX said:
Does anyone know the phone number at Dali for Mark, I didn't see if on the Dali site. Although I did see Mark's E-Mail. Maybe I'm just blind...

Thanks,

No, you're not blind. It's easier to get a hold of him via email. He tends to be running around so much, back and forth, taking care of shipping things.

Back