• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Winnipeg?

Type-j,
Your car looks much nicer in person. I saw it a couple of times at the Acura dealer while it was awaiting its clutch. I was picking up some parts and getting a brake fluid flush.
I am going to be heading to the Randy Reyher 2nd Annual Memorial Car Show at the Bombers stadium on Sunday morning/afternoon if anyone is interested. It is in support of Prostate cancer.

Kinda like beating a dead horse? IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN GETTING A NSX CHAPTER GOING? If yes let's set something up,if no that's fine we can all just move on.:confused:

Good way to start is to set up benefits of membership. Dont just have a group of people who want to go for a drive every now and then, get something real going.

In the past we have signed up dealers for big discounts on parts and labour by making them the exclusive dealer for the Club in that city. The cost of membership paid off the first visit. The Club could then kick back a chunk of your dues back to your chapter to spend on a group activity. That gives you something tangible and fun to do as a Club, which helps membership grow in turn. Build it and people will join.

If you want help with a local dealer, let us know.

Hello all,

I am wondering if this cruise ever happened? I am interested in meeting people and seeing their rides.

It would be nice to see an NSX chapter... That being said, I dont have one to join yet!

No this has not happened yet! I am open to any cruise sat or sunday?

im in any day! maybe we should just set a place and time and whoever shows up...shows up. doesn't seem like to many pegger's are interested :confused:

this sunday june 26th - 6pm assiniboine park-parking lot facing corydon?

hey type-j it was good to meet you hopefully next time we can get more NSX's out for the show on sunday? by the way the car looks great,and sounds even better.:biggrin:

It was nice meeting you to. definitely wish more NSX's came out...oh well maybe next time.

This was the awesome to look at!

IMG00150-20110626-1821.jpg

IMG00151-20110626-1822.jpg

:eek:

hopefully i will be doing a shoot soon...that turbo NSX is bad ass, 620WHP, ill let mrbozo give us full details on it.

Winnipeg will never be TO....but we did get the jets back! haha :biggrin:

I was at the Driven 2011 show last Saturday at the Convention Centre and there was a really nice 91 black/ivory in the show. It had some nice, tasteful mods. It had 165k miles (I think) and the paint was absolutely flawless. It had a carbon fibre Type-R rear wing, side skirts, no engine cover, red valve covers, rear diffuser, large exhaust tips, looked like a short shifter and a carbon fibre dash. There were a few other mods, but can't remember them all. Younger guy, said he was on Prime, but not much. He was looking for a SC I believe.

There is a big car show at Garden City Shopping Center on sunday, is any interested in getting together in the morning and getting all of the NSX's together in the show.

It is supposed to be sunny and warm this weekend. Come out on Sunday to the Canada Taxation parking lot on Regent for the Toy Run car show, bring a new, unwrapped toy as entry and have some fun showing off the NSX. It is also the last Sunday for the Tavern United on Regent car show. There are going to be lots of cars and lots of prizes.
Hope to see you all out there. After this weekend I am taking the registration of the NSX and putting it to bed for the winter.

I am still here. The NSX is asleep in the garage under its cover. I am slowly accumulating parts, which are being sent down to Texas. I am just amazed at the price difference in parts up here compared to down there. Basically save 50%. I am only going to register the NSX and my Honda CBR this summer, so watch for me with a bike rack on the NSX. I will be hitting all the triathlons and mountain bike races with the NSX.

I have the bike rack you need. Took me 2yrs to find it and it's not available anymore.

Delta Hunchrack.

I don't need it since I sold the car. Sits on the glass hatch. Fork mount.

........so watch for me with a bike rack on the NSX. I will be hitting all the triathlons and mountain bike races with the NSX.

yeah, I hope you were joking with the bike rack thing.... I can understand a lambo, but please don't do this to an NSX!

Attachments

• 117743244282e3eae163bipxe4.jpg
    117743244282e3eae163bipxe4.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
I have the only bike rack that works well on an NSX. I never used it, but I was planning to.

Delta Hunchrack. Fork mount. Sits on the rear hatch. Touches no metal, just glass. It is what you want. I dont have the car so do not need it anymore.

Not mine, but here is a pic of it in use.

attachment.php

So I hear there are a few new NSX's in the city this year including another 02+ silver one. any new owners on here? we need to set up a meet this summer!

Last edited:
Back