• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Winnipeg?

Thanks Joe, I basically ruled it out do to price. I really have no preference as to what model year I buy, although I do prefer the pop up headlight models. Close to bone stock would be a requirement as well. Manual of course.

Black on black t top? You go to good life on regent right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I just switch to Regent cause I switched jobs. Otherwise I go to the Kenaston location.

Nice im on holidays next week so il bring mine to gym, i drive alot while working so i don't take it to work unconfortable to drive it all day hahh also
Check your coolant you had a wet spot and nice line of coolant where you were parked

No one from Winnipeg attended NSXPO2017 in Wisconsin? I really couldn't have been closer. it was a 12 hour drive for Winnipeggers. .
Next year San Francisco..

Nice im on holidays next week so il bring mine to gym, i drive alot while working so i don't take it to work unconfortable to drive it all day hahh also
Check your coolant you had a wet spot and nice line of coolant where you were parked

Sweet, I'll take a look. Thank you

When is it?

Saw a Red NSX on the south perimeter today with collector plates on it, hadn’t seen a fellow red NSX owner in Winnipeg in a while. Is that someone on heres car?

Last edited:
Well not much has happened on here for the NSX club of Winnipeg. Maybe it should be called NSX club of Manitoba? May get one or two more folks!

i have been lurking on here a long time, occasionally posting. Pretty sure I know Mrbozo1 from phone conversations (thanks to our mutual friend Harold).

Im just about to get my 96 back from BC, finally tuned after installing an AP-X turbo system. I installed it with Clem (I'm sure some of you here know him) over 2 years ago, but still haven't been able to drive it into boost range as no one in Winnipeg would tune it with the AEM/FIC management system meant for its turbo kit. And yes, I spoke with Speed Factor many times in person and on the phone - they were only interested in having me purchase a new engine management system for $5000 plus the dyno/tune time. They wouldn't even consider tuning my car with the system that has worked for at least a hundred other modified NSX's around the world.

All that will change shortly. I won't be running numbers like Mrbozo1 but I will have my beloved 96 black targa NSX back with a few more horses! The way the NSX was meant to be.

so I won't be driving mine back in Winnipeg for a couple weeks, but I will be driving it a lot once it is back (I will be flying out to pick it up sometime next week). I don't expect others to be ready for an organized drive in the next few weeks, or a get-together, but if it is discussed this far in advance, maybe we could meet up when the snow clears in spring 2020?!

I know there are a lot of NSX owners here in Wpg. I know an old friend that is an MD with a 91 black on black (he gave me a ride in it when it was pretty new, long before I could dream of owning one), I met a young guy that bought his out east last year and got a great deal (met you in the 7-11 parking lot on Portage in Westwood last summer), the guy working at the garage on St Mary's that was converting his to an NSX-R a few years ago (you know Clem as well), the guy many years ago that had the forest green one that he was selling (sorry I didn't buy it, but I really wanted black - hope you kept yours though), and the guy that gave me the contact info for Clem the master NSX mechanic - he had a similar black nsx to mine, his second (his first died in a fire I believe), and sadly he lost his to an old lady driving down into the underground parking of a superstore. I'm sorry for your loss - I haven't spoken to you since (Clem told me about it, and I looked for you in your workplace but didn't find you).

that was a really long sentence. I hope some of you recognize yourselves in this message, and we can discuss some WPG NSX stuff, maybe help each other out when in need.

if nothing else, I'm pushing this Wpg discussion to the top again.

We should have a a BBQ or go for brunch on a Sunday before winter

Back