• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Woman on a scooter

1st.jpg

I am sure this is a repost, but I love it..

hahahaha... likely a re-post, but still funny in its own right. my wife and i ride bicycles 4-5x per week and quite often see people wearing their bicycle helmets incorrectly (if at all).

thx for sharing.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
At least she was smart enough to wear head protection.
I was thinking the same thing. She might now have put it on right but at least she did. I can't for the life of me figure out why people choose to get on a bike and not wear any protection. :confused:

Lud originally posted this back in 2003 (?), but i'll have to leave the link to the Search Professionals... I couldn't find it.

Putting the helmet on wrong could potentially cause harm in certain situations; ie. strap may break her jaw. But she'd still be better off if a truck ran over her head. :rolleyes:

:eek: gheba, you are amazing. how did you find that thread? what keyword(s) did you use? (Dont tell me you searched for 'helmet' then manually went through all 365 hits! :D )

---> "helmet", author "Lud" and older than one year! :D

Try...

with "scooter" it didn't work: total time is about 1 minute and 30 seconds (because you have to pause between searches... ;) ). I am the king of the searchs! :)

gheba_nsx said:
---> "helmet", author "Lud" and older than one year! :D

Try...

with "scooter" it didn't work: total time is about 1 minute and 30 seconds (because you have to pause between searches... ;) ). I am the king of the searchs! :)

i tried "helmet" "woman" "stupid" (got 12,000 hits with that ;) )... you truly have some search skills. Just be careful though... Forums Nazi may feel threatened by your skills, which means no soup for you. :p

gheba_nsx said:
Don't worry, I only search for off topic non-NSX related stuff! :) I am one of the few that start reading Prime from the Off Topic forum! :D

LOL... same here! Off-topic is the best!

...and this is crazy... we're practically PM'ing each other publically. We should be sending PM's or using the chatroom. Though unfortunately we must try the chatroom next time... this is my last post for tonight. g'nite!

ps. congrats gheba on passing 3,400 posts. :D

She did what my 3 year old did the first time with a bike helmet. My 3 year old never did it again what I corrected her.

woman crashes scooter and when paramedics arrived they thought she broke her neck thank god she's ok, but still slightly retarded!

Back