• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Work is making me sleepy

I am at work right now waiting for something that the publisher was going to give us as reference material for a level I am going to build for the Game we are working on. Well typical thing that always happens is we don't get it and I am just board out of my mind. All I can think of is going home and driving my NSX. Am I the only one who is board at work and want to just drive his NSX or am I just going insane. :confused:

VampNSX said:
Am I the only one who is board at work and want to just drive his NSX or am I just going insane. :confused:
I'm with you. I usually leave the office at 4 pm but today I have a meeting from 3-5 and at 3:49 it hasn't even started yet. I'm just browsing and looking for anything new here in Prime.

SoCalDude said:
I'm with you. I usually leave the office at 4 pm but today I have a meeting from 3-5 and at 3:49 it hasn't even started yet. I'm just browsing and looking for anything new here in Prime.

that make 2 of us. why is today going so slow. I have looked at every pictures on prime with a NSX and its like torture.

If you're board you're a piece of lumber.
If you're bored you should be in your NSX.:)

VampNSX said:
I am at work right now waiting for something that the publisher was going to give us as reference material for a level I am going to build for the Game we are working on. Well typical thing that always happens is we don't get it and I am just board out of my mind. All I can think of is going home and driving my NSX. Am I the only one who is board at work and want to just drive his NSX or am I just going insane. :confused:

Hahaha...I was just going to make reference to being "board." :tongue:

I am board you get the idea. Lordy Lordy let me never spell something wronge again on prime.

Ingich as a sekond langig four me. Soryy ser nevir hapon agen.

Back