• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

wrapping cost

Ive helped do a few wraps... depending on vehicle size, quality of vinyl, and whether or not they disassemble alot of the car or just wrap up to lights and such, you'll be between $2000 -$3500. The only thing that would save you money is there would be no design time and printing since you want flat black and you can purchase the vinyl in that color. They told me it would be about $1200 - $1500 to wrap my gixxer at the time, but my buddy owed me a favor :cool:

dIY, a guy on the bmer forum YouTube a video of him doing it himself, he attacked a panel a day and came out awesome, $700 total

I'm not sure how much price of vinyl compares to clear bra, but I had a custom wrapped clear bra done to my front end, rocker panels, and rear diffusor, and it cost about $2500. That was not the cheapest, but it was from a reputable shop that does good work and has had great post-job support in dealing with a few things that have come up.

As the labor is more or less the same, I'd assume a full clear bra from a good shop that can warranty their work would easily be $4k or more.

Dumb question, what exactly is wrapping? , not to be confused with rapping

take vinyl wrap and wrap the panels of your car to change the color. It seems to be getting more popular especially vs repainting your car a different color.

The shop near me said they would do it for $1500. However, they said they would have to make 'cuts' on certain angles and they would show up and look unsightly. I decided it was not worth it. They also said the jams would be very difficult if not impossible to do. I guess small town living has its drawbacks?

Good luck

Back