• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior WTB: 1991 Spare Wheel

Hi,

Is anyone selling new spare tire or can point me where to a place that would change the tire on spare? :confused:

lol I was at dealer and there like go to tire shop

Call up tire shop lol they say go to dealer

Last edited:
The issue is that it's a collapsible tire and it's not designed to be removed from the rim IIRC. There are a few threads here that suggest the collapsible spare tire from an Merc SLK will work if you can convince the tire shop to swap the rubber.

A few other people have used the spare from an S2000 and just put it in the trunk since it won't fit under the hood.

I don't believe Brand New Spare's are available anymore, and if they were you'd have to buy it installed on the rim.

[MENTION=25737]Kaz-kzukNA1[/MENTION] has djinned up a replacement, dig around on NSXCB.

If you search up on the size of the tire, there are places that have it listed for sale.

What's amazing is that I've been around so long that parts that people used to give away (such as stereos, air pumps, and spare tires) are now worth a small fortune. I've got a yellow spare and full 1997-2001 brake kit that I picked up for $300 that just sits in my garage.

Last edited:
Back