• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: BMW "M" Coupe

I am looking for a "new" Daily Driver.
BMW "M" Coupe.
Will consider any color except silver, yellow, or green.
Prefer Burgandy red, or Charcoal grey.
Yes, I am watching e-Bay, Auto Trader and all of the rest.
All years considered.
Low miles and EXCELLENT Condition only!
Asking price must be realistic!!!!
Thanks for any referrals.
MM
[email protected]

Last edited:
We have been looking for a White/Red M Coupe for a long time and cannot seem to find one. We know they made it, because we have one of the brochures where it is an option. Good luck in your search!! :smile:

johnnybul said:
PS remember that the 01 M coupes have the S 54 engine and are much more in demand by collectors now.

Thanks for the new link.
Yes, I know all about the S54 and what some people think they might be worth. Even with the known problems with the bottom end scattering. Some asking prices are just CRAZY! I have seen a number of '01 and '02 "M" Coupes sell for realistic prices between $27k and $30K with less than 25,000mi and in excellent condition. The last one I missed by one hour. (just last week). It was listed with 8,000+/- miles and sold for $33,500. Sold in less than 2 hours after being posted on Auto Trader. There was a IMOLA Red 2001 with 13,000 miles in "New" condition that sold on E-Bay for $21,000 (2 weeks ago)

I just need to be in the right place at the right time!

Keep those referrals and links coming. I am sure that I will find what I am looking for with all this extra help... :biggrin:

Thanks again to JB.
This last link was very informative.
No classifieds but some of the registered owners do have e-addresses posted.
I sent a few e-mail.
Maybe some of these owners will have some ideas for me.

I will keep looking until I find it.... :cool:

Meeyatch1 said:
We have been looking for a White/Red M Coupe for a long time and cannot seem to find one. We know they made it, because we have one of the brochures where it is an option. Good luck in your search!! :smile:

Check out this link-
http://users.adelphia.net/~orzison/

It's white with IMOLA red/blk interior.
I have e-mailed him but he wants too much if you ask me.

Good luck!

Back