• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes WTB: Gen1 front calipers

the country where losing + cocaine = winning
looking for a pair of front NSX calipers in decent shape.

i don't think i can PM yet since i'm new, but please reply to this post and i'll check back periodically.

please ask for something fair... keep in mind the legend gs calipers are also two pot, but admittedly are not aluminum like the NSX.

not looking to lose a limb on this purchase ;)

thx

I have a set of front brakes if you are still looking. The seals were replaced less than 1000 miles before I went BBK. I can supply some pictures. I have everything for the front minus the lines.

I’ll be posting a FS thread shortly.

I have a set of front brakes if you are still looking. The seals were replaced less than 1000 miles before I went BBK. I can supply some pictures. I have everything for the front minus the lines. I’ll be posting a FS thread shortly.
hi sifu. how much are you asking? time is sort of urgent as i have some legend GS calipers enroute (tomorrow is the scheduled elivery), and i'd pref to RTS them we can work something out.

I’m looking to get 350 shipped with PP fees included. Send me your email and I can send you some pictures.

Back