• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB Left Rear Brake Caliper for 1997-2005 3.2 Liter NSX

Looking for a new or used OEM left rear brake caliper assembly (ideally with bracket) for a 1997-2005 NSX with 3.2 liter engine. Glad to buy either the ‘97-‘01 natural colored version or the ‘02-‘05 gold colored version. Located in Southern California but willing to pay shipping. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks, Drew. Unfortunately, it looks like it’s out of stock and won’t let me add to cart. I’ve been searching with the various remanufactured retailers, but no luck. I was able to get the right rear caliper as a reman Centric part a couple months ago, but can’t seem to find the left side to complete the pair :frown:

Actually, I have a ‘91 and I’m looking for the caliper in order to upgrade to the larger factory brakes on the ‘97+ models. I already have the other three corners, so just need this last caliper to finish the puzzle! :smile:

Last edited:
Well Christmas came a little early for me, I was finally able to find the elusive caliper and it arrived today. Many thanks to Christian, or as I now call him, Santa Claus, with ATR Racing in Austria :) He had the caliper in stock, new from Honda, and was able to get it to me in 5 days from the time of order… awesome! If anyone else is having trouble finding these, I highly recommend you give Christian a try! His website: https://www.nsx-parts.com

Back