• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: White or Black NSX

You need to add in a bit of a premium for a Canadian car. For the mileage and mods (if a blower is important for you) I think the price is very fair. Not sure if its the same owner but the car was for sale for a while and then the ad was pulled. Last year it was owned by the manager of Gatineau Honda. Prime member "superstef" knows him and can prob give you more info on the car. He's not here much but would prob respond to the 'email' option here.

Thanks for the info on the car....

Wow... Thanks for the positive comments.

After it was said and done, the total cost of the vehicle was well over $40k (duties, maintenance, USD conversion).

Just looking to get into a newer one but I guess I'll have to think about rejoining the NSX community. I had no intentions of selling it and even at this price I'm losing money on it. I looked long and hard for a GPW NSX but the opportunity to pick up a newer one has presented itself so just trying to recoup as much as I can before I make the move.

Last edited:
You need to post more than one picture (better quality also) to sell your car. PM frankp also. Just be aware you are not the only person looking at Amused_NSX's car. I think you are better off keeping yours. I can see a haircut coming listing it this late in the season. Good luck either way.

Last edited:
You need to post more than one picture (better quality also) on kijiji to sell the car. PM frankp also as he was looking for either white or black. Just be aware you are not the only person looking at Amused_NSX's car. I think you are better off keeping yours. I can see a haircut coming listing it this late in the season. Good luck either way.

Haircut ?!?!

Headsup, there's a very nice super clean silver NA1 coming up for sale very soon. US car, 140K miles (not kms), looking at $30K, but very well kept.

Back