• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Works Rezax 16"

I damged one of my front wheels. My Norwegian vendor cannot find spare parts, the outer ring, neither here nor in Japan. They have sent a request to Switzerland, but so far no reply.
I would like to buy either the complete wheel 16" in good condition or the outer ring only if someone has a "spare".
Thanks for looking.

Jon

Congratulations with your 3K:smile:

I believe it is this place: http://www.work-wheels.ch/

Do you by chance know this company? Work has been sold quite a lot in CH, so as I understand it is the best possibility to find spare parts.
Production of Rezaxs was stopped some years ago.

Did you get a response from them? I didn't have to do with them actually. If you didn't get a response I could try for you.

Thanks Gold.
Yes, in fact they were very helpful today. But they did not have any spare part. :frown:
I have ordered new wheels for my car, but I really like these old Works and hopefully the wheel can be restored one day.

In this case I doesn't make sense if I ask them again. Or what do you think?

No, it doesn't. They only ship to certified dealers anyway. If they had a spare ring, I would have to order through Work's dealership in Norway.

Anyway very kind of you to offer your help.:smile:

Last edited:
They still have the Rezax II listed. But I guess yours must be the former one. Parts between those are not shared?

You can also try in Germany, 10x bigger than Switzerland.
Work wheels are highly customized.

The norwegian dealer has already tried Germany, no luck. Even in Japan they did not have. Rezax II are slightly different.
It is a "long shot" hoping for someone to have Rezax parts, but had to try. Tought it should be possible to find a replacement wheel though.

Back