• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

WTF could be wrong with this car

Uh it doesn't belong to the "seller" for example.. if the price doesn't convince you it's scam, the way he wants to sell it should...

lease contact me just on my private e-mail address .If you are interested ,please do so.This e-mail account is used just at work and no reply will be possible . Any e-mail to the other address will be ignored . Thanks for your understanding and i hope to have a smooth transaction. #For questions and informations please contact me at : [email protected]

Great find!!! Snap it up as soon as you can. If I were you, I would wire the money as soon as you can to ensure you get the car.

See you at our next meet when you're driving this great find.

Great find!!! Snap it up as soon as you can. If I were you, I would wire the money as soon as you can to ensure you get the car.

See you at our next meet when you're driving this great find.

LOL don't encourage him, if he asks questions like this he just might do it .. :eek:

I ever wonder if newbies actually READ any other posts before they post.

Maybe we should have a "must read a minimum of 100 posts before posting" rule for new folks?

First off, WTF is up with "WTF"?

Secondly, if I sell you my million dollar lotto ticket for $1,000 because I'm about to leave town and can't cash it in myself....whatcha think? :wink:

We should start a new poll on Prime. How many members rode to school on the short bus.......

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ok, I think we have been rough enough on the newbie.

For the record, this car is a SCAM.

Wow, you guys are tough on newbies.

We should start a new poll on Prime. How many members rode to school on the short bus.......
I find this funny even when my youngest son does take the little yellow school bus.:biggrin:

You guys are brutal...but the short bus comment made me laugh.

Dearest Newbie,
We really are a warm and fuzzy group once you get to know us. We will however, rip anyone a new one that tries to scam, deceive, molest, or in any way denigrate any group, minority, race, religion, sexual preference, etc. If you wish to send your money to Ethiopia to buy a new 2009 NSX, we will give you the correct wire instructions, and also how to get a mint carbon fiber center console for a reasonable dollar amount. Welcome to Prime, please come back and visit us often.:wink:

^^^

Better deal there. Getting kicked in the balls for 16k might just be a better deal than being ******....at least this way you're getting a service!

send me your money I will kick you in the balls and we can call it a day. :biggrin:

For those who obviously cannot read, such as anyone who continues to start threads like this, here is a pictorial description of Steve's generous offer.....

dollar.gif
nutkick.gif

Back