• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTF-Facebook nsx pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that post. What an absolute idiot for driving like that.

giphy.gif

Can you post a link??:tongue:

That group is the worst. Someone from there actually called me and requested that I stop posting about my problems with my NC1. Why? Because I was told that I was single-handedly causing the values of the NC1 to fall. And that I was also a reason for the slow sales. What a fvcking joke. The values fell the minute Acura decided to push that $30k cash incentive and make great lease deals. Yep, a few suckers who paid MSRP were pissed at me.

for whatever reason, NC1 sales is just not good in 2018 and 2019 and some people just can't admit this fact.

Well guys, looks like we have a real class act NSX owner on our hands!

Anthony Kul (posts on here under [MENTION=15765]rusky[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31415]nsxforsale[/MENTION]) earned himself a swift kick OUT of the NSX OWNERS GROUP (Not NSX Prime) promptly after blocking me (I am an admin on the Owners Group). There are only a couple loosely followed rules in the Owners Group, but one that is zero tolerance and insta-ban, is by purposely blocking an admin.

I had asked Mr. Kul if he can please update his for sale post with proper information (Wheel post missing sizes, offsets, tire information. etc.). Instead of doing this and instead of bumping his for sale post, he made an entire new f/s post and again not following rules. In typical buffoon fashion, he felt it was appropriate to block me then talk negatively about my decision in the NSX prime group. He wasn't being disrespectful, so I had a good laugh but that was it. BTW, I was forwarded screenshots of this, since he blocked me I am unable to see his posts on my end; not cowardly at all.

I figured it wouldn't hurt to post this here, being that the banter and non-sense on facebook can get repetitive and non constructive after about 30+ comments. I guess someone was upset that I commented on his f/s post in the 1st gen for sale forum here, stating that it was obvious he is posting under 2 different handles [MENTION=15765]rusky[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31415]nsxforsale[/MENTION]).

gqRyYpW.jpg

:redface::rolleyes:

Well guys, looks like we have a real class act NSX owner on our hands!

Anthony Kul (posts on here under [MENTION=15765]rusky[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31415]nsxforsale[/MENTION]) earned himself a swift kick OUT of the NSX OWNERS GROUP (Not NSX Prime) promptly after blocking me (I am an admin on the Owners Group). There are only a couple loosely followed rules in the Owners Group, but one that is zero tolerance and insta-ban, is by purposely blocking an admin...

Bunch of snowflakes who can’t handle the truth that the NC1 is a sales failure.

Not sure why this thread would be posted because you were flamed for wreckless driving. I have not been on FB in a long time but the owners group was helpful.

Mexi- I had a feeling they were the same person

I have a feeling the most vocal people on the fb group (NSX Prime fb) who end up instigating immature fights or posting classless for sale ads are only 1% of the actual owners. Most of the owners I have met are super mature and although the younger crowd tends to be on fb, I think majority of the "normal ones" throw in a few comments here or just lurk. This is just my observation of facebook in general- the most prolific posters (just in general) on my feed tend to be the most polarizing and unstable.

Compared to the Mazdaspeed forums this forum is like a 5 star hotel lol. Any post on that group is easily NSFW!

Not sure why this thread would be posted because you were flamed for wreckless driving. I have not been on FB in a long time but the owners group was helpful.

Mexi- I had a feeling they were the same person

It wasn't just that. There is a lot of Riff-Raff on there.
The best thing I love about those pages is the nsx owner that says:
BMW'S are pieces of shit, why would you leave the nsx for that? The nsx is a true analog car that is priceless! BTW, mine is for sale for 70,000.....
That to me is the true testament of douche bag!
:confused::biggrin:

It wasn't just that. There is a lot of Riff-Raff on there.
The best thing I love about those pages is the nsx owner that says:
BMW'S are pieces of shit, why would you leave the nsx for that? The nsx is a true analog car that is priceless! BTW, mine is for sale for 70,000.....
That to me is the true testament of douche bag!
:confused::biggrin:

What? Your molested NSX is now for sale for $70k. WTF?

I think jinks meant the “hater” is offering his car for $70k.

He doesn't have his NSX anymore. And I doubt he's selling his BMW so soon. It's a much better car.

giphy.gif

Can you post a link??:tongue:

It’s just a track rat who’s claiming I drive terrible, he can drive better, faster, blah blah blah.
Everyone knows the type. A scrawny little 140lb weasel who has a few track days and turned pro via the internet.

What? Your molested NSX is now for sale for $70k. WTF?
Nah the Russian kid who bought mine at auction still has it to my knowledge.
Plus, yes the M4 isn’t going anywhere. It’s the perfect mix of performance, daily drivability and class without all the yo boy fan club.

Do you have one? If so, I'm glad that you think it's a great car. My experience has been the exact opposite.
I keep telling you Doc, buy the 1300 dollar carbon fiber trim beak, lubricate your car with jelly everyday, and the problems go away.

It’s just a track rat who’s claiming I drive terrible, he can drive better, faster, blah blah blah.
Everyone knows the type. A scrawny little 140lb weasel who has a few track days and turned pro via the internet.

Oh, they make it sound like you were driving like a reckless a-hole on public roads....do you still have a link for the video???

I keep telling you Doc, buy the 1300 dollar carbon fiber trim beak, lubricate your car with jelly everyday, and the problems go away.

Do ya think that would make my problems go away? I'll tell you works. A nice tall glass of fresh Lemonade. :D

Oh, they make it sound like you were driving like a reckless a-hole on public roads....do you still have a link for the video???

If you've never meet him, he's not reckless. Just an a$$hole like me.

Of course I was! I had just gotten my car back after a year in the shop with 26k worth of goddies under the hatch.
I was ripping through gears. Might be a hard pill to swallow for some. The same video is in my motor build thread.

That’s why I made the switch to BMW.:biggrin:

If that video was offensive, please don’t do a drive with the NorCal Nsx crew. They might hurt your feelings.

Lol this thread is just you two putzes kibitzing...

Bob still hasn't banned us from here yet.:biggrin:

Lol this thread is just you two putzes kibitzing...

I'm impressed you know the correct way to use two Yiddish words in a row. However that doesn't make you a member of the tribe. Capiche?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back