• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTF Minnesota

I hate to say it but we have the lamest group of NSX owners in the midwest. We had the one get together early in the season last year and that was it. We have some great cruising areas here in MN so let's take advantage of it. Let's get together guys and take a cruise or attend one of the many car show events here in the Twin Cities. Everywhere I go in the Twin Cities I'm constantly told by people that they have never seen an NSX before. Imagine the reaction with a group of NSX's.

All the MN NSX's are at Elite! :) kaiser silver, monaco blue, red and white! I just got back from putting motor and tranny back together. Should be in the car tomorrow and running by the end of the week. Just been procrastinating over the winter and finally putting the car back together over the last couple days

We should arrange a series MN get togethers for 2006!

Kevin

Yes snake08 I have one of the red nsx's here in MN. I generally drive mine all year round as long as there in not alot of crap on the roads. This past winter I put almost 2k on my car. ktan I agree we need to put together atleast 2-3 get togethers this year. I was at Porkys friday night with some pretty hot cars in attendance and I have to say that the nsx by far drew the most oohs and ahhs. ktan what part of town are you in? I'm south of the river in eagan.

Sounds like West Michigan! I've yet to meet someone else with an nsx that is willing to meet to do anything.

I am in.......just picked up an 2002 from the Atlanta area and was wondering if there were any other owners in the twin cities. You should see the looks I get out in the Chaska area!:eek: I do not know Minnesota very well but am looking forward to finding some good driving roads.

well i have my car back together, with supercharger temporarily but going custom twin turbo hopefully by the mid-end of the season. I just have to put fluids in and tune the car sometime this week before i can drive it.

4965DSC00206-med.JPG

Tentatively, why dont we plan on a date, lets say Sunday May 28th @ Elite Autosport in Minneapolis. My brother knows of some awesome drives through Wisconsin. I was driving a stock M3 SMG cab through the trails with him (s/c'd Porsche C4) last year and really wanted to get the NSX out there.

Nice set-up Kevin. Yea let's plan on May 28 and see how many folks we can get to show. Hey scottie there are some great cruising areas around town. We'll get together next month. Like Kevin was saying Elite is one of the more knowledgeable mechs when it comes to the NSX. Mo has one he's building.

Count me in, I was at the elite deal last june, and would like to do more. Shows, drives, ect. If anyones interested in a western wisconsin cruze, we cound set something up and meet at my place in ellsworth,have some eats, a drive, and a dip in the pool after. Let's here some ideas....

Count me in for May 28th!.....looking forward to it.

Raven I think I saw you at porky's. Parked next to a C5 vette? I went home and and got mine out but you were gone when I drove by again. I'm in for the 28th.

I'll try to get my cousin to come with. He has the midnight black CTSC NSX that used to belong to shaun.

Kevin, I'd be interested in your Basch when you go turbo. The guy I was going to buy mine from backed out. He told me after I purchased an AEM EMS.

I may be able to make Midway this weekend if the weather permits. It would be great to see some NSXs out there. We fired up my car last night, runs great, major oil leak though ..... figured out I didn't push the cam seal far in enough. Should be an easy fix this evening.

Its going to be tuned for boost tomorrow, so we should see what it makes for power (as long as everything works out)

Steve, that would be great timing as long as you are not in a major rush. I am in the process of planning my twin turbo kit with Mo, and it may be a while before i have everything for it.

RedYangNSX that was me next to the yellow c5. The gentleman seemed to be alittle irritated that his beautiful c5 wasn't getting the attention he thought it would next to the NSX. Surprisingly there where alot of cars out at Porkys last weekend. Of course the tuner crowd is usually down the street in the Wendy's parking lot. It's good to see that many car nuts getting together on a weekly basis. Ktan what's going on at the Midway this weekend? I'll definitely try to make it if I can.

If you guys are gonna be at porky's or in the area, I would definitely love to come and check it out. I don't have an nsx, but I was at the meet at elite last year. (got there late missed most of the cars) Everyone there was really cool and answered all my newbie questions, I'm trying to get as much nsx experience while I save my money, so I have to take advantage of these rare opportunities.

raven said:
Yes snake08 I have one of the red nsx's here in MN. I generally drive mine all year round as long as there in not alot of crap on the roads. This past winter I put almost 2k on my car. ktan I agree we need to put together atleast 2-3 get togethers this year. I was at Porkys friday night with some pretty hot cars in attendance and I have to say that the nsx by far drew the most oohs and ahhs. ktan what part of town are you in? I'm south of the river in eagan.
last monday i believe, i saw a red coupe northbound on 35E around 730am, noticed you are located in eagan. i work in apple valley and take southbound, thought it might be you.

ktan said:
I may be able to make Midway this weekend if the weather permits. It would be great to see some NSXs out there. We fired up my car last night, runs great, major oil leak though ..... figured out I didn't push the cam seal far in enough. Should be an easy fix this evening.

Its going to be tuned for boost tomorrow, so we should see what it makes for power (as long as everything works out)

Steve, that would be great timing as long as you are not in a major rush. I am in the process of planning my twin turbo kit with Mo, and it may be a while before i have everything for it.

Kevin...I'm in no rush as long as you're willing to help me put it in.

I'm down for midway this weekend if the weather is nice. Let me know.

That Minnesoata cold is making you all sick in the head with FI fever:biggrin: I blame Momin and Kevin, soon, there will be more boosted cars in MN than STL.

Tim

jorligan said:
That Minnesoata cold is making you all sick in the head with FI fever:biggrin: I blame Momin and Kevin, soon, there will be more boosted cars in MN than STL.

Tim

KNOWING ELITE, You all's will most likely run correctly as well.
:wink:

jorligan said:

Tim

I hope so! :smile:

So Who's comin out to midway this Saturday? I may stop out for a short while to say hi. PM me your phone #'s if you decide to head down there.

Are there any scheduled NSX events in Minnesota this summer? I have a 2004 Rio Yellow Peal with Onyx interior. I belong to the Twin Cities section of the Mercedes Benz club and they have many events in the summertime. What's up with the NSX enthusiats group? No cars or no interest?

look above on thread #9, we have quite a few people interested for the May 28th date @ Elite autosport

what kind of benz events are held?

Audiophile said:
Are there any scheduled NSX events in Minnesota this summer? I have a 2004 Rio Yellow Peal with Onyx interior. I belong to the Twin Cities section of the Mercedes Benz club and they have many events in the summertime. What's up with the NSX enthusiats group? No cars or no interest?

Back