• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTT: 2004 BMW M3 for your NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to see if anyone is interested. I have a 2004 BMW M3 currently on the market. I want a 91-94 NSX as my next purchase.

So if you have one and also can part with an additional $20,000 - $30,000 or so, we can work something out. Here are some details:

Year: 2004 (August production, Sept are considered 2005)
Make and Model: BMW M3
Exterior Color: SIlver Grey Mettalic
Interior Color: Imola Red Leather
Transmission: 6 speed (NOT SMG)
Engine: 3.2L I6 making 333HP@7900RPM

Extra options:
BMW Navigation system
BMW powered rear sunshade
BMW Bi-Xenon Headlights
BMW Alarm system
BMW Noah Car cover

NOT on the car (cause I didn't want them):
Powered Seats
Moonroof

Mileage of the car at time of sale will be under 7,000 miles. Car will be available for viewing by late December to early January. It is currently in Germany and will be shipped to California (Orange County) next week. I will register the car first or if buyer wants, they can do it themselves. Car is FULL US SPECIFICATIONS just so any of you wondered. And no I am not asking for a deposit anything, just wanted to see if anyone is interested and wants to make appointments to view the car next month.

Price is set at $51,000 USD.

Don' t tell me that you can get a new one for 53k with the same options. I know that, but I also know that you have to pay TAX on the car and wait an additional 3 months to get one. I am pricing the car based on similar cars on Autotrader and Cars.com with similar options. This car is as close to brand new as it gets, you can still smell the new car smell.

Here are some pics, more upon request:

404186_130_full.jpg

404186_131_full.jpg

404186_132_full.jpg

Last edited:
Just a thought.

If you want 51K for that car, and you expect someone to give you a NSX + $30,000, you are saying the NSX would only be worth $20K.

Most good condition 91-94 will still easily cost $30K. You might want to think about your offer.

Best of luck and hopefully you will be joining the club shortly!

my NSX + $30k for you M3 ????

NAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say : my NSX + $30k for many many many upgrade :biggrin: but not for a M3. Trading NSX to M3 ... personally I think it's not worth it ! :wink:

There are too many M3 on the road. Be honest, NSX is much easier to make people turn head than M3. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Sorry to say that; but I don't think any of NSXer will let their NSX go, especially plus extra $30k. ( no offence ) :rolleyes:

parisifal said:
I want a 91-94 NSX as my next purchase.

Don' t tell me that you can get a new one for 53k with the same options. I know that, but I also know that you have to pay TAX on the car and wait an additional 3 months to get one. I am pricing the car based on similar cars on Autotrader and Cars.com with similar options. This car is as close to brand new as it gets, you can still smell.

I bet I can get a new one for even less than 53k. According to your own statement I would not have to wait as I can get a similar car on autotrader or cars.com right away.

parisifal said:
So if you have one and also can part with an additional $20,000 - $30,000 or so, we can work something out.

Price is set at $51,000 USD.
You must be nuts to think someone would trade 30k and a NSX for your M3. I bet even the owner of the infamous 91 fly yellow NSX wouldn't make that trade. At 30k cash the owner of the NSX would be accepting less than trade-in value on his/her NSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back