• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

YEAAAAAAAAAH Rampage :)

Im right with you, Malibu!
Tonight was an all around good night.
Those were some pretty good fights!

Nate in DC

http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/13874/UFC_71_Chuck_Liddell_vs_Quinton_Jackson

Get it while you can, these don't tend to last very long.

They always seem to stop fights way too early in UFC these days. In Pride they let Rampage beat on Chuckie's head for several more minutes. His head is built like a brick s-house so he can take it. Shoud have left it gone on a bit more. :frown:

He was unable to defend himself which could have been very bad for Liddel had the ref not intervened. I also wish that it had gone a little longer, but the ref made the right call. Overall...the best UFC fight card that I paid $$$ to see.

He was unable to defend himself which could have been very bad for Liddel had the ref not intervened.

I agree... after that elbow to the side of the head, Chuck went limp, then regained, but he was still out of it. Even after they got him backto his corner he was asking "What Happened"? Yeah , it looked like an early stoppage, but it was a good call...

Not sure to think about Dan Henderson coming over. I think Rampage will "Whoop that ass!"...

Get it while you can, these don't tend to last very long.

Thanks! They stay up for maybe 30 seconds on YouTube.

Wished it would have gone longer. The ref certainly made the safe call...can't blame him for it. Chuck didn't look to be protecting himself at all and Rampage got two or three hard hits in before the ref jumped in.

There's a good 26 MB torrent of just the fight alone. About the stoppage, early is better than late. You also have to figure that the posterboys like Chuck, Hughes, Couture, they have to protect them from anything really ugly happening. Pride rules something bad would have happened. It was a good stoppage, Chuck wasn't coming back. He has a good first instinct to get up as fast as he can but he wasn't getting back up until John stepped in.

OC people know Rampage used to bounce at some of the clubs down here. He's funny as hell in the interviews and is always talking about making money. Now he's gonna make some decent green and that's awesome for him...

This picture deserves to be on Time magazine, found it on Sherdog.

Ultimate_Fighting_Liddell_Jackson.jpg

You could see Chuck lying there with his arms out to the side after he got knocked the f*ck out. The stoppage was a good call.

Wow.... I expected this outcome but not that quickly.

Yup it was fast......I was like thats it? :confused:

Still I give Chuck a lot of props for being champ for so long. Eventually there will always be a new champ. Hopefully he'll get a rematch and do better.

One more hour before i can watch it. I'm not surprised at the outcome, way to go Rampage. Now a rematch with Silvia would be nice.:smile:

Edit: That photo is pretty awesome. Rampage looks ripppped. :)

Last edited:
Back