• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow NSX in London Ontario

Hey guys, is there a member here with a Yellow NSX who lives in london ontario? I think its a targa, im not sure..

I really want to talk to this guy because I see him EVERYWHERE about 5-6 times a day... I just want to talk to him about washing his car.. I saw him at a cheap car was where you put tokens in the machine and you use a high pressure hose.. What killed me was when I saw him using the FOAMING BRUSH AHHH.. that scratches the crap out of the car... Then the same day I saw him shirtless in downtown blasting 80's music lol..

Also, not to hate on this guy he is a big showoff... I was over at Acura West with my friend looking at a Type S RSX, and we got into talking about the yellow nsx guy with a salesman there.. The salesman said he comes by there alot asking what kind of tint would look nice on his window.

Well anyways I was just wondering if you guys know him??? I seen a red NSX in london once with chrome rims. (Nice)

The yellow one is the new guy in town.
Couple of my staff see him cruising the downtown area often.
As in the previous link, he just bought it from a dealer in Chicago, who had just bought if from someone further south. And the guy now has it listed forsale.
I guess everything is always forsale, so I can't really knock him for that.
I do maybe have an issue with trying to make $10k on it asap. :)
Maybe it has a new CTSC on it now. :)

I think Sean has gone on a cruise with him a few weeks ago. Maybe he knows more details about his motivation.

As for the Red one, its either Sean or me. More likely me, I think I am out and around more than Sean is with his.

Brad

Hmm.. He lives in downtown in some apartments behind the twin old oak buildings.

My friend works secuirty there so when we are outside talking, we see this guy roll around a few times.. and right when I leave I see him down on richmond street lol.. Drive home, see him over at the cheap car wash..

Now It makes me think.. Why would someone take a 90K dollar exotic car to such a cheap car was like that??? Has to be for the attention.. Hell I don't even take my 91 Legend coupe there.

I'll try to confirm if thats his car in that link... I will be seeing him somewhere shortly lol..

The red Nsx I saw was on the Adelaide-Hamilton intersection signaling left to go west onto Hamilton road.. There were two guys in the car.

The yellow one is the new guy in town.
Couple of my staff see him cruising the downtown area often.
As in the previous link, he just bought it from a dealer in Chicago, who had just bought if from someone further south. And the guy now has it listed forsale.
I guess everything is always forsale, so I can't really knock him for that.
I do maybe have an issue with trying to make $10k on it asap. :)
Maybe it has a new CTSC on it now. :)

I think Sean has gone on a cruise with him a few weeks ago. Maybe he knows more details about his motivation.

As for the Red one, its either Sean or me. More likely me, I think I am out and around more than Sean is with his.

Brad

Trying to make 10 grand? wow... I doubt that he wold be the kind of guy who would throw in a comptech superchager in his car.. buy hey, who am I to say?

Quote:
Then the same day I saw him shirtless in downtown blasting 80's music lol..

This also could be Stu..:biggrin: :biggrin:

Dude, I have to confess, I do sometimes listen to 80's music, for me the early 80's was when I lost my virginity, I'm surprised you know about 80's music, I know you we're born yet:wink: :biggrin:

Dude, I have to confess, I do sometimes listen to 80's music, for me the early 80's was when I lost my virginity, I'm surprised you know about 80's music, I know you we're born yet

How much did it cost??jk...Keep your shirt on, no hairy hairy nipples please:biggrin:

After talking to him, I suspect he's selling it for 'the right price' as he travells quite a bit. He did ask about an exhaust for his car.
Nice enough guy. He likes to cruise in it. I used to.

If you see a red one, it's likely Brad's. Mine doesn't come out too often. There are 1 or 2 other red ones in London, and a silver one. There was a black one last year, but I haven't seen it yet.

Hey everyone,

PJ here... Targa...yellow... '98...

I haven't visited this site since I picked up the NSX. For the record, I do wish to thank the many members of this site for their assistance prior to my purchase. It made the transition (from the U.S.) quite easy.

Shirtless? Cruisin' downtown "EVERYWHERE"? 80s music? Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad... not really in the shape I need to be in to cruise shirtless (besides, the car gets enough attention as it is)... but the music and the downtown bits are right. I spend my summers here in London, at a downtown residence. Sure, I enjoy cruisin' in it... that's what you do on warm days, when you're don't have a "real" job. ;)

As for 80s music... long story short, I've secured all I have, thanks to my passion for hard rock/metal. At age 19, I started a small "dot com" company, out of my love for hard rock/heavy metal music... and let's just say that company isn't so small. Hence my previous plates "METAL777". I'll be puttin' those up on the NSX shortly.

You're right about the car wash... although, for the record- prior to utilizing the foam brush- I'd hose it down with high pressure to ensure there are no grains of sand caught up in it. Either way, you're right... not the best move for a car like this. Generally it'll be touchless washes I use.

-Also, not to hate on this guy he is a big showoff... I was over at Acura West with my friend looking at a Type S RSX, and we got into talking about the yellow nsx guy with a salesman there.. The salesman said he comes by there alot asking what kind of tint would look nice on his window.

Lol... ya gotta love hearsay. Tint? Why would I bother... the car already comes tinted. I'm really not much of a car guy. I love'em exotic, and flashy. That's all there's to it. Specs? Tech stuff? Not my thing. I love fast cars, fast music, and even faster women. What else is there? ;)

Anyone wish to contact me, feel free to do so... I must say, I'm not sure if I ought to be flattered or a little leary about a thread dedicated to me here, lol...

Cheers guys... and, stay metal! ;)

PJ

If you can do a face melting burnout to some Wolfmother, that will prove your metalness!!!

Isn't aluminum the antitheses of HEAVY Metal?

Is it just me?

I know Capt'n Thong likes to listen to Capt'n and Tenil in his X, but he says thats because of the mutual respect Capt'n have for each other.

Back