• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yet another 02+ conversion for sale!

myw

Legendary Member
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/3174150348.html

Anyone know anything about this car?! I would love to know the VIN to figure out if theimilage is legitimate on the original engine

From first glance...
- looks like its been repainted in full (ugly overspray in rear valence)
- looks very clean
- engine bay beautifully clean
- interior looks nicely updated
- wheels look in the tacky side

Questions for the experts
- are those / oem fenders? Or wide fiberglass ones from downforce
- downforce front bumper or oem?!?

Thank you prime

They are NOT OEM for sure! They look like DF to me!:wink:You will need to repaint some parts, and the wheels are fugly. Email him and get the Vin# Mike!

Last edited:
Hey i know that car. It used to be my friends Mike NSX. He spend some money on here car. Everything on his car front bumper, lip, side skirts and rear valence is DF. O2+ front conversion, 02+ tail lights, Brembo BBK front and rears. His whole interior is wrap in suede with 02+ seats. All carbon fiber dash, door panel switch plate, door sills etc...

Only one bad thing that i remember he told me before i knew that he sold it or should i say trade it in.Salvage title due to water damage. Other then that its a very clean NSX, VERY CLEAN :wink:!

Here is another picture of it from Science Of Speed...

SNC10509%20%282%29.jpg

Those wheels used to be on my first and oh yea I sold him that Comptech Aggressor Wing too :biggrin:
7982nsx_vsh_image1.jpg

these wheels on this older picture of the car look much MUCH better then the current wheels on the car imo.

im GUESSING that the fenders on the car right now are the wide downforce/jdm styled fibreglass ones to accomodate the 19 inch front wheels :confused:

Hey i know that car. It used to be my friends Mike NSX. He spend some money on here car. Everything on his car front bumper, lip, side skirts and rear valence is DF. O2+ front conversion, 02+ tail lights, Brembo BBK front and rears. His whole interior is wrap in suede with 02+ seats. All carbon fiber dash, door panel switch plate, door sills etc...

Only one bad thing that i remember he told me before i knew that he sold it or should i say trade it in.Salvage title due to water damage. Other then that its a very clean NSX, VERY CLEAN :wink:!

Here is another picture of it from Science Of Speed...

SNC10509%20%282%29.jpg

Those wheels used to be on my first and oh yea I sold him that Comptech Aggressor Wing too :biggrin:
7982nsx_vsh_image1.jpg

Water damage huh...anyone familier with the aftermath of water damage to an NSX ???

It would be nice to know if the car was saltwater submerged or ????

anyone know ???

these wheels on this older picture of the car look much MUCH better then the current wheels on the car imo.

im GUESSING that the fenders on the car right now are the wide downforce/jdm styled fibreglass ones to accomodate the 19 inch front wheels :confused:

They are not DF/JDM style fiberglass fenders. It's OEM fender when i sold him the 19/20 inch wheels. But in the for sale ads looks like he shaved the factory markers and add the JDM side markers. They don't look wide enough to be DF/JDM fenders. I could be wrong.

Water damage huh...anyone familier with the aftermath of water damage to an NSX ???

It would be nice to know if the car was saltwater submerged or ????

anyone know ???

I know! He told me that his insurance totaled his car due to water damage and it wasn't even that bad. Only thing i remember he telling me was water got into the car and the only thing that got wet was the L and R floor carpet. His insurance totaled it out and call it salvage/water damage. After it was "totaled out" he bought it back from the insurance and replace the carpet and whatever that got wet and I guess he sold it or trade it in. He worked for Acura ( Manager) so getting parts to replace it wasn't a big deal to him. That's what he told me back in 2006-2007 that i remember. I'm not sure it's been awhile. And that was last i heard from him cause i moved :smile:

It wasn't something bad like saltwater submerged or anything crazy :wink:

If I remember correctly Acura did all the paint work on the whole car.

His interior is freaking nice :eek: All Suede and Carbon Fiber tho I'm not a big fan of carbon fiber but his interior was NICE!

Yall know what? I think I'm gonna call ACURA where he used to work at and see if he still work there. Maybe I can get more info on the car for yall :biggrin:. And maybe he can give me discounts on parts if i even need anything for the NSX, LOL :smile:

He's a :cool: guy!

They are not DF/JDM style fiberglass fenders. It's OEM fender when i sold him the 19/20 inch wheels. But in the for sale ads looks like he shaved the factory markers and add the JDM side markers. They don't look wide enough to be DF/JDM fenders. I could be wrong.

Yeah thats what irks me, why do body work to only the fenders ?!? I noticed that one of the jdm markers was slanted so I compared with your older pictures.

Yeah thats what irks me, why do body work to only the fenders ?!? I noticed that one of the jdm markers was slanted so I compared with your older pictures.

He had oem fenders on it back then so I'm guessing that the previous owner or the new owner must of did the that to the fenders. I knowest in the ads the one of the side marker is slanted too Haha

owner states that fenders are oem and the owner
'believes' that the car has been repainted... but the most bizarre thing is that he states that the car has a CLEAN title.

Kenneth!

i was going to drop you a line last week but i didnt want to be rude or bothersome!

will pm/email :)

Hi Michael:
Still looking for the right car?
I maybe selling my NSX after summer to get an Audi R8. Will keep you in mind when I find my next car.

Back