• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yolanda in hospital

I've watched this thread grow to 4 pages...and I thought we had a tight,caring,compasionate group in the NE....but you guys have really impressed me. Yolanda must be an amazing individual:smile:

Hope for a speedy recovery! Get well soon.

I've watched this thread grow to 4 pages...and I thought we had a tight,caring,compasionate group in the NE....but you guys have really impressed me. Yolanda must be an amazing individual:smile:

Yes she is, we are very lucky to have her not only as a member of our NSX community, but as an officer of the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter. Both Yolanda and Jack are great people.

Mike

This is great news!!! Let us know when you are ready to receive visitors! :)

Hi everyone this is Yo. I wanted to thank everyone for lending support to Jack and myself in what turned out to be a 16 day bad dream. I am finally back home and feeling better. Still trying to fight an infection but the outlook is better than before.

Jack played me the video over the phone of the meet and the get well wish and believe me, I cried like a baby :)

Thanks everyone!

Love, Yolanda:smile:

Yay! :smile: Welcome home, Yolanda!

Chip

OK, so that's at least 3 of us from Monterey that are glad you're on the road to recovery! Hope to see you as soon as you're able to come back out.

Yolanda and Jack ..

Your friends in the Z community are very happy that you both are doing well. Hearst Castle is but a few days away .. hope you (Yolanda) are up to making it.

You both take care ... "Z" you soon!

(It's me Alan)

Back