• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your Chance To Purchase A Real NSX-R (NA1-1200283)

That is a beauty!

Lots of good quality pictures. Pretty awesome that this is in Hong Kong, but sort of sad that it was never registered for road use there.

Thanks for sharing. Will be interesting to see how much it goes for in the auction.

Interesting, the description states "It rides on the seven-spoke Enkei wheels, in 16-inch fitment at the front and 17-inch at the rear, which are in superb condition, and also finished in Championship White."
I wonder if that is accurate for the 16/17 inch Type R wheels as being manufactured by Enkei. And if so, was that exclusive to the Type R only or were the standard 16/17 inch wheels manufactured by Enkei as well.
If it was exclusive, and the 16/17 inch Type R wheels are forged aluminum instead of forged alloy like the earlier 5-spoke Type R wheels, I wonder what the weight difference is to standard 16/17 inch wheels.
Also, I wonder what happened to the NSX R stickers on one of the spokes.

Last edited:
That sounds pretty good for a ~30k mile Type R.

And just a follow up to all my wheel nonsense.
According to https://www.mitamotorsports.com/1st-gen/7s-wheel, the 94-01 wheels were manufactured by BBS.
But I still wonder if there was any difference between the standard 94-01 7-spoke wheels versus the Type R 94-95 7-spoke wheels (besides being painted in Championship White).

Back