• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your favorite car??

Year, make, model, mods.
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Favorite Cars:
Mclaren F1
Ferrari F40, F50
Ferrari 512 TR
Ferrari 360 Spider
BMW M3, M5

Favorite Car that I will be able to afford.
1994 Acura NSX

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

My favorite machine is.

1997 Porsche 962 Le Mans GT Dauer Tuned
Twin-Turbo Flat six-730hp
Zero to 62mph 2.8 sec
Zero to 124 mph 7.3 sec
Top Speed 249 mph

and only $875,000.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

-Bugatti type 57S
-Aston Martin Virage
-Ferrari Dino 264 GT
-De Tomaso Pantera GT5-S

My favorite that i'v owned is probably a 62 MGA. Its been so long ago that I only remember the good things about it. hehehe.. I also loved my 88 Porsche 928S4 which I kept for 8 years (a record for me). I'm hoping my new favorite car will be my new yellow 2001 NSX that I pick up tomorrow. This isn't going to be a garage queen. I plan to put 15K miles on her the first year.
keep the shiny side up.
MikeC

Actually that car was my brother's that he handed down to me..... It was amazing. It had close to 200k on it and neither of us EVER did a thing to it. It was a mystery. One time it broke down on him on the highway; smoke everywhere, oil all over the ground with antifreeze. He left it there and the next day went back intending on having it towed to town. He figured, what the heck, and tried the key...... Turned right over and drove fine thereafter. NEVER even checked the fluid levels after this. We drove that car another 50k miles. It would fix itself all the time. We used to say that there was a little guy inside the car that ran around and fixed stuff as it broke... WE tried to kill that car for years and it wouldn't die! Until finally, I just drove it to the junkyard because the body was just so bad and it had a red sweatshirt for a driver's window... HATE Ford, loved that one.

------------------
Todd Arnold
NSXotic.gif

http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

OK.. after driving my NSX home to Lancaster PA from Long Island NY, Its now my favorite car
smile.gif
Now where do I put all my stuff????
smile.gif

MikeC

I dont like the Murcielago I preffer the Diablo.And yes the 348 I like better than the 355 . The Side of the doors of the 348 to me look more exotic.And of course the NSX is on the list too but I was only thinking of "looks" not "practicality" which dollar to dollar,mile to mile cost and comfortability (although I here the Modena is quite comfortable and dependable,cost put aside)the NSX leaves all the others behind.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Favorite car right now
1998 NSX Spa-Yellow Coupe 3.2l 6-speed, onyx interior.

2002 NSX-T Spa-yellow 3.2 6-speed, onyx interior.

Favorite car when I have more $$$ in the future.
Lamborghini Murcielago,Yellow (Gotta have the new Lambo)
Ferrari F50, Yellow (Gotta have the ultimate Ferrari)
Othewise I am very happy with my yellow NSX right now
smile.gif

Any pre-2002 NSX (but especially my 2000 NSX-T)
Ferrari 360 Spyder
Ferrari 550 Maranello
Porsche Carrera GT (Prototype)

All stock

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

What forum is this?

Targa versions of the NSX --- any color, as long it is red.

What part didn't you understand?

Acura NSX
BMW M3
Mazda RX7 FD
Honda S2000
Audi S4 (the new one is supposed to get a V8)
Ferrari 360 Modena
Integra Type R
77' Corvette (prefer Burgundy)
Porsche RS America
Honda Prelude
2000 Honda Civic Si
--------------------------------

MYNSX: I Believe Mr. Saint was fecitiously referring to the fact that this is an NSX enthusiast based forum, and thus most responses would include "Acura NSX", not that this topic is out of place. "off Topic" is certainly a good place to post this "for fun" question.
wink.gif

------------------
integra.gif

[This message has been edited by H-carWizKid (edited 25 January 2002).]

Bingo for the Kid --- that's why he is a Wiz.

Ahhh I see, said the NSX owner in response to the previous post.
I was speaking originally for myself in means of "wildest exotic looks" not "smartest exotic".
All though the 91-2001 body is clearly fantastic w/ a ton of personality of its own.
I've come to enjoy its looks w/ some body mods and thats probably purely because I get bored easily. ")

------------------

Back