• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your greatest influence or insperation on Prime.

You’re going to find a lot of +1 for steveny here. He’s busted his ass, reaped rewards according to his merit, and kept his humanity. What’s not to admire?

Plus I really do think he looks like his avatar all the time.:biggrin:

For me it is'nt one poster or member that inspires,it is how we as a group rally around those who need help/guidance/direction.Life can be tough and for some bad luck heaped on tough times can feel crushing, but for those willing to sincerly post thier plight I think those grounded members who offer advice consolation have made a diference:smile:

Jose with the NSX-R inspired vanessa! Freaking hot car. Makes me want to get a cantrel concepts widebody.... but it would be more financially wise if i didnt.

Thanks guys. I think every person on this site is an inspiration and has something to contribute. I have even been thinking of bringing skibanker out of ignore. :D

I have to give props to docjohn for his conviction to saving bandwidth by not using spaces where spaces aren't needed. :biggrin:

KO NSX is excellent at debate.

Ken Sax has not been around too much lately. He is very knowledgeable about the NSX.

John@microsoft really knows how to write engaging and intelligent posts.

white92 has a great sense of humor.

There is a lot of guys who post on here very little but who I speak to on the phone weekly.

DTrigg for being a well rounded world traveler.

Sarge for serving this country as well as several other members. Also sarge knows how to keep his chin up when problems are flying at him 100 at a time.

Miami Mermaid for, well, just truly being a kind person.

Silverstone for all the great stock tips.

Robr for being an inspiration of how to get through a nightmare. Also for the over the phone version of computers for dummies without making the end user feel stupid.

Ryanmcd or cmd or what ever the hell it is, some day you are going to teach me that FX trading.

Lud Certainly needs a big thanks for setting this whole thing up.

Tabasco deserves a big apology from me, Many years ago I said something to him on this site that I regret to this day. I have emailed him several times but he has never emailed back.:frown:

Len3.8 for just being the guy he was. Never to be forgotten.

CL65captain for his avatar and sense of humor. Renee concurs!

gdae for his help with the instruments and the occasional funny post<-gotcha

Major Stoner for keeping the delete thread alive.

Hal for saving the last of the honey bees.

Tom for living exactly the way he is happy with no fear.

Skyguy for getting me the drinks on long flights, LOL

carguy because how could someone who owns a CGT not be an inspiration.:biggrin:

PVMike for never giving up and working multiple deals at the same time. Folks this guy has everything it takes to be VERY successful.

Tomcat, but I promised not to say :wink:

jeffshoots for supporting single moms

Stevet for having an amazing car collection that trumps just about any I have ever seen.

jljnr for keeping those grills looking awesome and shinny.

RSO34 for being a wicked good PI. I bet he is an awesome lawyer

Roger, you know I can't thank you enough for all the informative emails.

If I have forgotten anyone it is purely intentional and meant to hurt your feelings. :biggrin: (except for; osugrad97 who just plain rocks and Miner for having patience as well as being decriptive in his posts and Koolaid for being so refreshing on a hot day and... )

I love you all.

Last edited:
LarryB and keNSaX - if I need to explain why...

Yeah, um, thanks asshat. :rolleyes:

+3
Ass clown sounds better

Dtrigg because he's a successful, funny dude who I hope to get in on his will someday :p
Yojack1 not enough words to describe this awesome duo
Sunny for being a crazy nutty sorta guy who likes to speak up instead of being shut down
Vance for being a pain in the ass that you can't avoid, you can get rid of, but learn to love anyhow (man love, the straight type)
Danny the champ for being to openly take step back in perspective and speak about it w/o bias, and his awesome success and car
Danny the race car driver because I'm jealous of this punk's job no matter what the salary is!
Rick my buddy the new principal because of his open home, open advice policy
Sully for buying lunch, still owe ya. How about we go upto wool growers in Los Banos?
And all the other people Steveny failed to mention :tongue:

Last edited:
I have learned something valuable from every regular poster on prime. Special mentions go to Danny, steveny, silverstone, white92, the list goes on.

Mark Johnson at Dali.

Who else can scam as many people as he has and still not be in jail

Mark Johnson at Dali.

Who else can scam as many people as he has and still not be in jail

LOL and John Hennessey ( Thankgod he doesn't mess with NSX's )

On a more serious note:

TxChopperGuy aka Louis : Who sets up the Austin Run twice a year and is a really standup guy

Steveny : for his humor. Cracks me up everytime

Re: Your greatest influence or inspiration on Prime.

Doug Hayashi - his NSX-Files site is what fueled my already intense desire for the NSX. His exploits always cracked me up.

Ken Sax - discussing things with him always made me check and recheck my facts and the validity of my argument.

David - great insight, expertise, and common sense.

ojas - complete, coherent, and helpful posts. Should post more.

ak - usually cracks me up with irreverent posts.

Chris at SOS - Epitome of professionalism especially among NSX vendors and just a good guy.

Mermi, for her spunk. :wink:

Meeyotch, for being a stand up guy and then erasing it all by wanting to be Canadian. :redface:

Len 3.8...... you are missed here my brother.

Last edited:
John@Microsoft
TitaniumDave (is he still around..)
DrivingAmbition - rare post, but brilliant
Autowave - Reliable.
Chris@SOS is a good business man, especially if he is thriving, heck, even surving in this bad economy with mostly cheap NSX buyers!
Zahntec.
..put more as I remember..
ME :biggrin:

Last edited:
NSXNICK. Who else could have given NSX Prime such great international exposure. :biggrin:

Then there is the list of the usual suspects. :smile:

Re: Your greatest influence or inspiration on Prime.

Doug Hayashi - his NSX-Files site is what fueled my already intense desire for the NSX. His exploits always cracked me up.

Ken Sax - discussing things with him always made me check and recheck my facts and the validity of my argument.

+1 on both of those.

I sure wish Doug would post more stories, but I guess his NSXploits are behind him now. I haven't heard mention of the Flamemobile for a few years now. Not since he lent all those aero parts (splitter, and Big Ass Wing) to Lowellhigh for the SCC Ultimate Street Car Challenge.

Ken is just an all around good guy. I can't think of anyone who has given more time and dedication to the NSX community.

Add lowellhigh79 to my list- getting 1000kw out of an NSX is a superb achievment.
we totally disagree on politics, but when it comes to cars well- i think we are on the same page.

P

Last edited:
Back