• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zaino Question

I'm about to order Zaino for the first time and was wondering if I should order their leather, plastic, and wheel cleaners or use something else like Mcguire's(sp?) Also, what do you guys use to clean the interior (dash, trim pieces, etc.)

Thanks

P.S. Sorry forum Nazi couldn't track down the specific answers but I did try
tongue.gif

I've had really good results with all of their products.

Their car wash is particularly good too.

-Jim

There are lots of different products on the market. Some brands, like Meguiar's, you can find in your local discount store or auto parts store, while others like Zymol you find only in specialty shops or by mail-order, either direct from them or from a place like Emmons Coachworks.

For leather, I highly recommend Zymol Treat. It has collagen-based feeding agents (the same natural oils that are found in leather). For plastic and vinyl, I highly recommend Zymol Vinyl. It cleans and leaves a soft satiny sheen behind, not gummy gloss like A****-All.

For washing the car, I like Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash and its "sheeting action" that lets the water roll off the car. You can find a big bottle for cheap at Target.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 15 April 2002).]

Back