• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi #28 - JH4NA2128XT000155

If that poor car got frequent flier miles for all the time it has spent on transporters going from city to city, it would probably have a free round trip to Europe.

Poor car! It's like the unwanted red-headed step child. Someone needs to love that car and give it a nice warm home. :biggrin:

schuey1010 said:
If that poor car got frequent flier miles for all the time it has spent on transporters going from city to city, it would probably have a free round trip to Europe.

Poor car! It's like the unwanted red-headed step child. Someone needs to love that car and give it a nice warm home. :biggrin:

If it were cheap enough, I'm sure someone would buy it and track it or something. But they are wanting full price for it like it's in mint condition.

Looks like it's up for sale again in Autotrader anyone got any updates on this?

So funny that it didn't sell at $47K $5XK then now the owner can get $65K for a pretty beat up Zanardi??? For the price could have gotten an 05 with way less miles..... some people......:confused:

Personally the front and quarter panel being sprayed aren't even a big deal to me. Things happen. So it got repainted, as long is everything is straight who cares? But what kills me is the aftermarket suspension. On a Zanardi? WTH!? Without that suspension it seems like this Zanardi is little more than a dash plate. :frown:

I never got the hype with Zanardi's anyway. Seems to me that non-Zanardi NA2 coupes are rarer and better cars for the USDM. Thinking about collect-ability, NSX TypeRs seem much more likely to be worth something then a JDM NSX TypeS. Just wait until they pass the magic 25 year mark and they'll be in US collector's garages.

I never got the hype with Zanardi's anyway. Seems to me that non-Zanardi NA2 coupes are rarer and better cars for the USDM. Thinking about collect-ability, NSX TypeRs seem much more likely to be worth something then a JDM NSX TypeS. Just wait until they pass the magic 25 year mark and they'll be in US collector's garages.

I'd love a Type R but they are so expensive even if you imported one. For me the best of both world's would be to keep a normal NSX and buy something newer like a Lotus Evora etc...

Drive one and you'll understand. Before I bought my Zanardi, I searched for either an NA2 coupe (Good Luck) or a Zanardi and coming from someone who has probably driven over 200 NSX's in every form you could imagine....the car is simply amazing. It is by far the best handling car Ive ever driven and feels so much faster than any other NSX. Every time I drive mine, im amazed how fast it its for a car with less than 300 horsepower and NA. Just unreal!

Even more reason to wait until the Type Rs become legal in the US.

Even more reason to wait until the Type Rs become legal in the US.

Love the look and everything about the Type R but still RHD, kind of kills the fun of driving on US roads. For me at least :wink:

Give me the opportunity to buy and drive a 1992 NSX-R, and I'll find a way to deal with the inconvenience as well. :biggrin:

aird out a 91 skyline today really diff w rhd. was fun was fun driving sideways. btw a zanardi is not even close to a reg nsx
:tongue:

Car rescued by the boys at The AE collection. Will be perfect when done. So far front bumper painted but well done, not quarters, suspension is nsx oem suspension, but springs and shocks are nsx parts not zanardi parts. Zanardi oem springs and shocks on the way. All other suspension is correct except for a bolt on rear strut brace. Stay tuned. Won't take much for this rescue. Car is very clean. Front lip is almost new and came with car. Was off due to low clearance at previous owners driveway. A couple other small things being corrected but very minor.

Car rescued by the boys at The AE collection. Will be perfect when done. So far front bumper painted but well done, not quarters, suspension is nsx oem suspension, but springs and shocks are nsx parts not zanardi parts. Zanardi oem springs and shocks on the way. All other suspension is correct except for a bolt on rear strut brace. Stay tuned. Won't take much for this rescue. Car is very clean. Front lip is almost new and came with car. Was off due to low clearance at previous owners driveway. A couple other small things being corrected but very minor.

You guys at AE did a fantastic job on #16, I have no doubt you will produce another gem.

fiesty

Thanks guys. We don't know the definition of cutting corners. Weren't thought the car and have accumulated the oem parts. Did t need much. Had Regular nsx shocks and zanardi springs but to be safe we bought brand new zanardi shocks and springs. Some of the interior alluminum look finish had tiny bubble, we replaced it for new anyway. Will be perfect!

Awesome to hear! The Zanardis are so rare that I hate to read about one being abused or neglected. If I won the lotto I would find all the molested ones and return them to perfect stock condition. :biggrin:

Can't wait to see pics once this one is fully restored.

the only pics i ever see of the Plaque is zoomed in.

how big it the plaque? I mean in one of those pics it looks like its
6" X 9"

is it too big or what are the measurements

never seen one in person

Back